Dynasty League Stash WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Dynasty League Stash WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dynasty League Stash WHIR

Postby fish72292 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Okay so I fell short of the playoffs in my ten team dynasty league and am looking to stash a few guys who could either A. Land somewhere else and be big contributors or b. have break out years and are young. Some guys I just recently picked up are Chris givens, Emmanuel sanders, and Lamar miller. I like all 3 and I have one more sport to stash a guy regardless of position although I am a little thin at TE and RB. Which one or two guys would you wanna stash hoping they have big next year value.

RB: (Weak here and at TE but none of these guys will help me now unless their situations get much better)
Chris ivory - I like his talent and he is a RFA so could end up somewhere with some opportunity
Bernard pierce - rice has 4 years left on his contract. He won't see the field much
Robert turbin - lynch has 3 years on the contract left
Roy Helu
Felix Jones - just got dropped I think he is a RFA too so who knows where he ends up

WR: (There are some others but I have plenty of WRs these two just stood out to me with opportunity and talent)
Reuben randle - too many mouths to feed
Michael Floyd - they need a QB for him to be relevant and he's slipped to 3rd on the depth chart

QB: I have Big Ben and Locker already in a one QB league
Nick Foles - Looks to be his job completely now will struggle some
Ryan Tannehill - Nice upside and Miami may go out and sign a WR this off season... some good ones out there

TE: (My only TE on my roster as of right now is Rudolph)
Lance Kendricks
Jordan Cameron
Ladarius green
Dwyane Allen
Rob housler
Dennis Pitta
Brent Celek
fish72292
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Dynasty League Stash WHIR

Postby bandoogie » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:23 am

Are any of the following available?

David Wilson
Daryl Richardson
Josh Gordon
Cecil Shorts
Bryce Brown
Colin Kaepernick
Russel Wilson

Out of the dudes you mentioned, I would only consider Ivory and Turbin
bandoogie
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 242)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby srlarson » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:17 am

One guy who was an insurance policy and has been dropped in bothmy leagues.....and i see moving this offsesaon Ben Tate.....since he has been hurt has been quielty dropped in a lot of leagues......Worth the pickup if there....

Of your guys mentioned....
I like Pierce, don't see him moving though...
and Turbin.....he could move.....

Swing for the fences, is my philosophy in these situations.

good Luck
srlarson
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 26)

Postby dynastyman » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:56 pm

fish72292 wrote:Okay so I fell short of the playoffs in my ten team dynasty league and am looking to stash a few guys who could either A. Land somewhere else and be big contributors or b. have break out years and are young. Some guys I just recently picked up are Chris givens, Emmanuel sanders, and Lamar miller. I like all 3 and I have one more sport to stash a guy regardless of position although I am a little thin at TE and RB. Which one or two guys would you wanna stash hoping they have big next year value.

RB: (Weak here and at TE but none of these guys will help me now unless their situations get much better)
Chris ivory - I like his talent and he is a RFA so could end up somewhere with some opportunity
Bernard pierce - rice has 4 years left on his contract. He won't see the field much
Robert turbin - lynch has 3 years on the contract left
Roy Helu
Felix Jones - just got dropped I think he is a RFA too so who knows where he ends up

TE: (My only TE on my roster as of right now is Rudolph)
Lance Kendricks
Jordan Cameron
Ladarius green
Dwyane Allen
Rob housler
Dennis Pitta
Brent Celek

I will stick to just RB and TE since those are your thin positions. I KNOW I would pick up one of Allen, Housler, Pitta. Given the competitions they face, I pick up Housler. He is the present and the future at the position and whether the Cardinals stick with Kolb/Skelton or draft a rookie, the TE position will be a nice security blanket. It is a tossup, but given your roster considerations I think Housler is the guy you make a move for.

*As an aside, if you want to play it risky, Floyd could be a better add than Emanuelle Sanders if you want to bet the Cards upgrade the QB situation mightily. I wouldnt double down on Housler and Floyd, personally, just thought I would throw it out there. Sanders has upside too, if Mike Wallace moves on from the Steelers.
dynastyman
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions