PPR help have some tough choices - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

PPR help have some tough choices

Moderator: Football Moderators

PPR help have some tough choices

Postby eod1985 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Ok so I feel like a lot of my choices are tough and I'm not finding much in the way of research or news to make definitive choices so I'm looking for some help.

PPR League pretty standard scoring.

QB - Luck vs. Tennessee or Freeman vs. Philly

WR X 2 :
Stevie Johnson - vs STL
Reggie Wayne - vs TEN
Cecil SHorts - vs. NYJ
T.Y. Hilton vs. TEN
Michael Crabtree vs. MIA
Danario Alexander vs. PIT (Ike Taylor is out Polamalu is back)

The last thing I am having issues with is I have Bryce Brown starting and Arian Foster but I just don't know how much Brown is going to get to play this week if McCoy is back plus they are against the Bucs. I have Reggie Bush on my bench and I could pick K. Moreno and sub him in but that game is tomorrow so if Brown Plays it could be a wasted spot.

I need to decide on 1 RB slot, 2 WR and a flex and then between QB's

Thanks in advance.
eod1985
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: PPR help have some tough choices

Postby KK_Cowboy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Wayne and Shorts (provided Shorts can play). You can't really start Bush this week vs the 49ers. I think either QB is a good choice this week as they are both playing struggling pass D's. If you were to pick up Moreno who would you drop?
KK_Cowboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby eod1985 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm

KK_Cowboy wrote:Wayne and Shorts (provided Shorts can play). You can't really start Bush this week vs the 49ers. I think either QB is a good choice this week as they are both playing struggling pass D's. If you were to pick up Moreno who would you drop?

Gonna sounds silly but when I initially heard that Gronkowski would be out 4-6 week the timetable looked like the possibilty of by week 16 which is my championship week so in the possibility he could come back and I was in that game I kept him unless the bench spot was desperately needed which it hasn't been. So I could drop him or Bush as Bush really hasn't been too consistent recently and both him and Moreno have favorable schedules (minus Bush vs SF this week).
eod1985
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby sbeaz » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:10 pm

I would play Luck

And then go Foster over Bryce Brown

Then go Reggie Wayne and Alexander, Pitts top Corner is out, and he's been a beast, shorts is questionable and been lucky in my opinion and has Henne as a QB, enough said

Help with mine, sbeaz
sbeaz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Who to Start/Bench