Which fantasy stars are likely to be benched? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Which fantasy stars are likely to be benched?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which fantasy stars are likely to be benched?

Postby TheGhost » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:08 pm

What teams might have nothing to play for in the next couple weeks and might bench their best players?

Ray Rice? Matt Ryan? Arian Foster? Who am I missing here? All three of my squads are in the playoffs and I don't want to get screwed. WHIR 100% Get at me!! ;-D
TheGhost
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 21)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Which fantasy stars are likely to be benched?

Postby duffoholic » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:18 pm

After the blowout last night I think Houston will be fighting for home field advantage right until the bitter end.
I could definitely see Atlanta benching starters for the second half the next three weeks if they take a big lead this weekend.
There are also a bunch of possibilities in the AFC where the Colts, Broncos or Ravens could have nothing to play for in the last two weeks. Those are the teams I'd be worried about, particularly the Broncos since Manning is an old man and resting his arm would be a good plan if there is nothing to gain in the standings.

That being said, not much you can do about it now. You aren't going to be replacing a Peyton Manning via the WW at this point in the season.
duffoholic
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 444)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions