RB and WR. Who to start?! HELP!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB and WR. Who to start?! HELP!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB and WR. Who to start?! HELP!!!

Postby C0lt45 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:34 pm

So im getting Peyton off a trade this week and im gonna start him over Luck i think.

But my question is should i start Knowshon Moreno over Matt Forte or Law-firm Green-Ellis?? or maybe even put him in as flex? i also got Reggie Bush on the bench.

As for Wide Recievers i think im gonna start Marques Colston Vs Tampa Bay and Hakeem Nicks vs. Atlanta.

so for Flex should i put in Danario Alexander vs. Carolina, Anquan Boldin vs. Denver, or Cecil Shorts if he plays this week vs. Miami or Maybe Moreno Vs. Baltimore???

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks
C0lt45
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB and WR. Who to start?! HELP!!!

Postby JTXperience » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:10 am

Danario alexander is, in my opinion, the definite WR flex. With Carolina's offense going crazy lately, San Diego might need to pick up on the throwing game to keep it even. Couple that with the fact that Danario has put together 4 double-digit games in the last 5, and you got yourself a very solid flex.

Moreno on the other hand, has a very enticing matchup vs. Baltimore. There are a few downsides I see to this however. For one, yes, Ray Lewis is quite possibly returning. And for two, Baltimore just got a new offensive coordinator. This could mean many things. For example, this new guy could make Baltimore's offense very explosive and unpredictable in its first debut under Jim Caldwell. That could possibly leave Manning throwing a lot while Moreno gets less chances. That being said, that scenario is filled with what-ifs.

Boldin has some upside, but the Broncos defense is unpredictable as of late, so I just don't know. Also an enticing choice, but Alexander beats him out.

Cecil Shorts is filled with questions of injury and with an unreliable QB, its safe to bench him for the week.

So with that, I say choose Alexander. I believe he has the most upside overall.
JTXperience
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby C0lt45 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Alright Thanks, im gonna keep Danario in flex. What about Reggie Bush against the Jags this week? do you think that could be a good match up?
C0lt45
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby JTXperience » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Reggie Bush is very interesting. With the increased use of him in the pass game last week vs SF, his value has gone up. He's also facing the easiest defense he has in a while. I think he's poised to have a very good game, but there's still a risk. If you're absolutely desperate, start him. I wouldn't necessarily start him over Moreno or Green-Ellis though.
JTXperience
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench