RB2's everywhere! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB2's everywhere!

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB2's everywhere!

Postby JTXperience » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Alright, so all of my RB are considered RB2. Now, the problem I'm having is with who to start, which is where I could use some advice. I will be starting 3 of them. Here are the 5 to choose from:

Bryce Brown: Little bit of a dud last week, but cincy isn't close to #1 defense... I say a solid start.

Knowshon Moreno: breakout game last week that had me crying as I watched him sit on my bench. Going up against the #23 defense, another solid start.

Chris Johnson: he's been hurting me as of late. The Tennessee offensive line is in pieces, so this worries me. The matchup however looks very enticing. I say iffy start.

DeMarco Murray: against most other defenses, I say a solid start, but the #5 rush defense has me cringing a little. Another iffy start.

Mikel Leshoure: The goal line vulture has been quietly downgraded in favor of Joique Bell. That being said, he's still the #1 back in Detroit. This is a very iffy start for me.

In my eyes, I'd put in Bryce Brown, Knowshon Moreno, and Chris Johnson as flex. But this is up to you guys. I want your input. So what do you all think?
JTXperience
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench