Week 15 lineup help. WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Week 15 lineup help. WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 15 lineup help. WHIR

Postby Sailor19 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:14 pm

My big dilemma this week is regarding quarterbacks. Due to being in a small league I have recently been able to pick up Cam Newton. That leaves me with Newton, Brees, and P Manning. Manning has a toughish match up this week, hes the odd man out I think. Drew Brees is going up against one of the worst pass defences in the league, which means he is a 100% start right? Well he hasn't been playing very well lately and Cam Newton has been hot as hell for the past four weeks and is going up against a favourable matchup, could get up to 30 points again...

I also need help with my flex position (CJ2K, DMartin, VJax & DThomas take up the permanent roles). Out of the following, who would you throw in flex this week:

Wes Welker, Stevan Ridley, Knowshon Moreno, BJGE, Darren Sproles, Mike Williams, Steve Smith (most of these guys are on the waiver wire)

Thanks, and WHIR
Sailor19
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 15 lineup help. WHIR

Postby allopez5 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Id go with Cam as your starter. Dude can rip off a huge run for a TD at any time.

Go with Knowshown, hes a beast and he should put up a decent game against the Ravens.
allopez5
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench