Seattle Defense or Houston Defense. WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Seattle Defense or Houston Defense. WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Seattle Defense or Houston Defense. WHIR!

Postby soju808 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:32 am

Seattle Defense vs Buffalo (Little worried about Spiller and the game being in Buffalo)
Houston Defense vs Indy

Also the Detriot Def is available on the wire.
Leave a link. WHIR
soju808
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Seattle Defense or Houston Defense. WHIR!

Postby kdub74 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:40 am

If Detroit is available grab them fast and don't look back, the Cards are vomiting points to opposing defenses. The Stanford D would probably have a 12 point day on them.

Otherwise, I'd go with Houston. After the beat-down in NE, you know that that defense is coming out fired up and looking for blood. Last time these guys got lit up they came back the following week with a 20 point beat-down of their own. And remember, it's a home game for them, so Luck isn't playing in Indy and he's not the same guy on the road as he is at home.

I'm personally playing Seattle's D (and LOVED last week) but I'm a little concerned about the road game as well. If I had the ability to grab Detroit or Houston I would.

basically

Detroit>>Houston>>Seattle
kdub74
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: Seattle Defense or Houston Defense. WHIR!

Postby Rageheart » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:32 am

Man, wish Detroit was available on my waiver wire. Concur... Detroit, Houston and then Seattle. They're a different team on the road and I think Buffalo will give em a good game. Houston has to make a statement after that KY red-ass on Prime Time. I'm benching Luck for Dalton because of how I think Houston's D will rebound in a large way in front of their homies. Good luck!
Rageheart
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 4)

Return to Who to Start/Bench