Steven Jackson or David Wilson as my #2RB? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Steven Jackson or David Wilson as my #2RB?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Steven Jackson or David Wilson as my #2RB?

Postby Minnesota Guy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Semi Finals and I need help with my #2 back. Should I start Steven Jackson at hom versus the Vikings or David Wilson on the road versus the Falcons? (Assuming Ahmad is out)
Minnesota Guy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Steven Jackson or David Wilson as my #2RB?

Postby 11stever11 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:04 pm

I prefer Wilson based on upside.
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)

Re: Steven Jackson or David Wilson as my #2RB?

Postby TitsMcGahee » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Same exact situation. My gut is telling me that the GMen will bounce back considering there is no better coach/team in the league that plays better with their backs against the wall. It's a tall task to go into Baltimore and win, but I think they will. Baltimore Defense is not that good, and return of Ray Lewis is necessarily making me shy away, he may not be in football shape. Dwilson is a homerun hitter, the only thing that makes me nervous was his mis-positioning and bad pass blocking. They will try and rely on Bradshaw but he is ineffective with his injuries. Sjax has been rather matchup agnostic recently, but TB is #1 against the run. This could be due to their poor pass D, but who knows. He probably has decent chance of punching one in, and has been great last 5 weeks. RIght now I have David Wilson, but could change it before then based on Tom Coughlins playing of Lumpkin down the stretch in their last blow out vs. Atlanta. (Edit: no Raw Lewis per Adam Schefter, so Dwill matchup becomes more enticing).
TitsMcGahee
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 28)

Return to Who to Start/Bench