RB & QB Help - Week 16 **WHIR** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

RB & QB Help - Week 16 **WHIR**

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB & QB Help - Week 16 **WHIR**

Postby Cheesypoofs73 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:47 am

QB (pick 1):
Freeman vs. St. Louis (what a disapointment against New Orleans)
Bradford vs. Tampa Bay (good match-up vs. TB, plus coming off best game of season, plus Amendola is back)
Palmer vs. Carolina
Henne vs. New England? (good match-up vs. NE secondary, plus he'll be playing catch up with Brady)

RB (pick 3):
CJ2K vs. Green Bay (besides 94 yd. TD run Monday he did not do much)
BJGE vs. Pittsburgh (not a good match-up)
Leshoure vs. Atlanta
Moreno vs. Cleveland (averaging 16 FF pts/game since McGahee went out)
Charles vs. Indiana? (something about Oakland defense and single digit carries? WTH?!, but good match-up)

I'm leaning toward Charles & Moreno, and sort of stuck on the FLEX .
Cheesypoofs73
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: RB & QB Help - Week 16 **WHIR**

Postby oe14203 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Out of your qb's I'd pick Bradford. He has his #1 wr back and is playing well against a weak secondary. I want to pick freeman but TB has shut it down early once again.

For the RB's I would go w Charles and Moreno, then the law firm at flex. Pitt won't be able to stack the box against them w the deep threat AJ Green pulling coverage. He should get good yards and possibly a TD. Leshore could sneak a TD against ATL, but they will be playing catchup and not running much.

Hope that helps. Good luck, and thanks for the help!
oe14203
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Postby Indibuck » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Cheesypoofs73 wrote:QB (pick 1):
Freeman vs. St. Louis (what a disapointment against New Orleans)
Bradford vs. Tampa Bay (good match-up vs. TB, plus coming off best game of season, plus Amendola is back)
Palmer vs. Carolina
Henne vs. New England? (good match-up vs. NE secondary, plus he'll be playing catch up with Brady)

RB (pick 3):
CJ2K vs. Green Bay (besides 94 yd. TD run Monday he did not do much)
BJGE vs. Pittsburgh (not a good match-up)
Leshoure vs. Atlanta
Moreno vs. Cleveland (averaging 16 FF pts/game since McGahee went out)
Charles vs. Indiana? (something about Oakland defense and single digit carries? WTH?!, but good match-up)

I'm leaning toward Charles & Moreno, and sort of stuck on the FLEX .

At QB, I would swing for the fences with Freeman. Yes, last week was horrible. But many times teams will bounce back in a big way in the NFL. He has the best WRs out of the 4 options and the highest upside.

RB:
Moreno
Charles
BJGE

Thanks for the help with mine. ;-D
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)

Postby Pl3onner » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Wow not an easy one.

I'd say Freeman for QB. All these guys seems to be on a downward trend except for Bradford, but I just don't trust him regardless of the matchup. Freeman has been great for most of the year and I think last week was a fluke. He'll bounce back and he has a high chance of scoring more than 20 points.

I think you're right with Moreno and Charles, and I'd go BJGE at flex. He's been doing really well lately and I think that the other two might end up screwed due to a shootout.

Help with mine? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=532750
Pl3onner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby snixx79 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:04 am

Pl3onner wrote:Wow not an easy one.

I'd say Freeman for QB. All these guys seems to be on a downward trend except for Bradford, but I just don't trust him regardless of the matchup. Freeman has been great for most of the year and I think last week was a fluke. He'll bounce back and he has a high chance of scoring more than 20 points.

I think you're right with Moreno and Charles, and I'd go BJGE at flex. He's been doing really well lately and I think that the other two might end up screwed due to a shootout.

Help with mine? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=532750

Another vote for exactly this! Good luck, thanx for help on mine!
snixx79
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert
(Past Year: 7)

Postby SultanOfSwag » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:40 am

I'd agree with your original thoughts. At QB, I'd go Bradford. St Louis has a surprisingly decent pass defense, and there's no way I'm trusting my playoffs with Freeman after last week. Palmer is going to lose some third down/redzone work to Pryor this week, so I'd stay away from that as well. Bradford has best matchup and his downside still isn't that bad.

For RB, I'd go Charles and Moreno for sure. At flex, I'd go with either BGJE or Leshore, probably leaning BJGE. I could see Atlanta/Detroit becoming a shootout, and Bell is typically Detroit's 3rd down/passing back, so Leshore could lose time there. BJGE has a tough matchup, but he has no competition and I expect Cincy to score a decent bit against a banged up Pittsburgh secondary.

Help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=532784
SultanOfSwag
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 24)

Postby wtr23 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 am

QB- Freeman

RB- Moreno, Charles, law firm at flex

help with mine? viewtopic.php?t=532699