mike williams or greg jennings? WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

mike williams or greg jennings? WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

mike williams or greg jennings? WHIR 100%

Postby sabomnim » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:37 pm

PPR

mike williams vs STL - has been inconsistent but still generally giving about 10 points each week
greg jennings vs TEN - hoping this is his breakthrough week, and with nelson still not practicing im hoping he gets the opportunities

based off some WR rankings, they are very closely ranked with the slight edge to williams, but projected scores have jennings leading and matchup ratings favor jennings...not sure what to make of it

i also have shonn greene but i think he'll be the center of attention for the chargers def considering the QB changes

WHIR as i always do! 100%
WHIR 100%
sabomnim
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 73)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: mike williams or greg jennings? WHIR 100%

Postby ahicks58 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:54 pm

I don't like Williams or Jennings. Williams is limited by Josh Freeman's recent shaky play, and there are too many other legitimate weapons for the Pack. Both have significant bust potential in my eyes. I'd go with Greene. He's going to get plenty of touches with a new QB, so even if the D is keying on him, he's not going to get you a goose-egg.
ahicks58
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: mike williams or greg jennings? WHIR 100%

Postby prophecy135 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:19 pm

sabomnim wrote:PPR

mike williams vs STL - has been inconsistent but still generally giving about 10 points each week
greg jennings vs TEN - hoping this is his breakthrough week, and with nelson still not practicing im hoping he gets the opportunities

based off some WR rankings, they are very closely ranked with the slight edge to williams, but projected scores have jennings leading and matchup ratings favor jennings...not sure what to make of it

i also have shonn greene but i think he'll be the center of attention for the chargers def considering the QB changes

WHIR as i always do! 100%

I think this comes down to where you feel you are in the match up. If you feel like you just need some sure points I think Greene is good for you. If you need some upside then I think u like Williams, Finnegan should be occupied on VJax leaving a few more targets for Williams. I don't like Jennings, its just too hard to tell where he stacks up in the pecking order
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Return to Who to Start/Bench