Big mess! With Rb's and wr's for the SB! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Big mess! With Rb's and wr's for the SB!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Big mess! With Rb's and wr's for the SB!

Postby jamesschmidt82 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:11 am

I would love to hear some feedback, So this is my team I would like to know who you think I should sit or start -

Here is who I have started right now projected 131 - We are a PPR FORMAT
QB - Peyton Manning @ Clevland
RB - Ben Jarvus Green Ellis @ Steeleres
WR - Brandon Lloyd @ Jacksonville
WR - Brandon Gibson @ Tampa Bay
TE - Aaron Hernandez @ Jacksonville
Flex1 - Steven Jackson @ Tampa Bay
Flex2 - Marshawn Lynch @ 49rs
DST - 49rs @ Seattle
Kicker - Gostkowski @ Jacksonville

Here is who I have on my bench keep in mind PPR
QB - Sam Bradford @ Tamp Bay
RB - Darren Sproles @ Cowboys
RB - DeAngelo Williams @ Oakland
WR - Denarious Moore @ Carolina
WR - Chris Givens @ Tampa Bay
WR- Leonard Hankerson @ Philly
TE- Gronq (But I doubt he will suit up and if he does will see small snap counts)

We are a 12 Man setup, so its pretty deep and hard to just roll all studs, I made some back picks in my WR core during our first auction draft this year. We did snake for 4 years so it was all new to us. But I am in the SB none the less and would like to know your feedback on who you would sit or start! THANKS!!!!!!
jamesschmidt82
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Big mess! With Rb's and wr's for the SB!

Postby jamesschmidt82 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:35 am

I guess my Biggest concerns are #1 lynch against the 49rs run.. But keep in mind when players like Steven Jackson have broke for over 100 on them this year. But then again they just came off a big win against NE I can't imagine "fired up" would be a word that could even describe how strong they are going to play come sunday.

#2 concern, Manning. Love him and personally think he is the best in the NFL @ running an offense and winning a football game. Smart football doesn't always play in our favor as fantasy players though lol. Moreno has been an end zone vulture and mannings points have been lack luster.

#3 concern, Steven Jackson was ill and did not suit up and practice wed. He was on the sidelines today but still un suited. I have to wonder if he is going to have the energy to push like he has been the last half of the season. TB #1 on the rush and dead last in the passing game. On a plus side being PPR Jackson has been being utilized ALOT in play action passing from Bradford.

#4 Green Elis aka The Law firm.... Snowy slick and sloppy weather conditions in bound against the steelers run D that can go 2 ways. I see 20+ carrys and alot of success depending on how hard he plays and if the D is getting slipped up or ALOT of failure and not being able to get it going on the ground.

#5 My wr's. Gibson has established the #1 WR role for Bradford against TB. But I see Bradford taking deep shots to Givens against TB's lackluster or worse passing defense in the NFL. Givens remains they're best deep threat @ the same token he can catch one day and cant the next.

#6 is Lloyd even going to be used for more than 50-60 yards on 3-4 targets? We all know brady loves to pass but you just cant predict that damn offense lol....
jamesschmidt82
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench