PPR Flex spot...Please help, I always WHIR!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

PPR Flex spot...Please help, I always WHIR!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

PPR Flex spot...Please help, I always WHIR!!

Postby sabomnim » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:28 am

PPR

Mike Williams vs STL:
Seems to always do well when I dont expect him too, and this weekend I think will be tough for him. He has been getting me at least 10 pts the past 3 weeks tho, and often gets in the redzone. But relying of freeman doesnt always make me comfortable

Greg Jennings vs TEN:
I know he hasnt shown that hes back, and now hes talking to the media stating he doesnt think he will return. That isnt always good for chemistry but maybe aaron will look to pad his resume. Plus decent matchup but they may end up not needing to pass a whole lot. Like everyone, I dont know what to make of him. I drafted and played this season going for consistency so maybe thats a sign i should bench him. He has the most favorable matchup of my choices tho

Shonn Greene vs SD:
I am sure they will look to run, and run often but SD has been solid against the run allowing only two 100 yard rushers and 6 RB TDs (2 last week from tolbert). Plus there is always a chance he loses touches to powell. But also a chance he does solid with a new QB

WHIR 100%
WHIR 100%
sabomnim
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 73)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: PPR Flex spot...Please help, I always WHIR!!

Postby 11stever11 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:25 pm

I would go with Williams based on targets.
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)

Postby shirocz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:12 pm

sabomnim wrote:PPR

Mike Williams vs STL:
Seems to always do well when I dont expect him too, and this weekend I think will be tough for him. He has been getting me at least 10 pts the past 3 weeks tho, and often gets in the redzone. But relying of freeman doesnt always make me comfortable

Greg Jennings vs TEN:
I know he hasnt shown that hes back, and now hes talking to the media stating he doesnt think he will return. That isnt always good for chemistry but maybe aaron will look to pad his resume. Plus decent matchup but they may end up not needing to pass a whole lot. Like everyone, I dont know what to make of him. I drafted and played this season going for consistency so maybe thats a sign i should bench him. He has the most favorable matchup of my choices tho

Shonn Greene vs SD:
I am sure they will look to run, and run often but SD has been solid against the run allowing only two 100 yard rushers and 6 RB TDs (2 last week from tolbert). Plus there is always a chance he loses touches to powell. But also a chance he does solid with a new QB

WHIR 100%

Williams is the safe bet I think
14 Team PPR
QB M Ryan(ATL)
WR J Jones(ATL)
WR D Bryant(DAL)
RB A Peterson(MIN)
TE T Gonzalez(ATL)
W/R/T M Forte(CHI)
K P Dawson(CLE)
DEF Denver
DB E Weddle(SD)
DL J Allen(MIN)
LB J Laurinaitis(STL)
BN M Williams(TB)
shirocz
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Game » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Due to the fact it's a PPR league I like Williams slightly over Greene. Greene will get a lot of carries though with McElroy under center. Jennings may have a good game but there's no way you can trust him at this point.

viewtopic.php?t=532802
Game
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 61)

Postby russellthelovemuscle » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 pm

I think Williams is an easy play for ppr- has been pretty consistent. Greene might only get 5 -10 touches (Mcknight is good and gets touches) and once Tebow gets the wildcat going lookout... :-D

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=532814
QB- Luck, Palmer
WR- Dez, Bowe, Boldin, E. Sanders,
RB- Shady, R. Bush, D. Williams, G. Bernard, B.Brown, K. Hunter, B. Pierce, I. Pead
TE- Cameron
K- Akers
Def- Flavor of the week
russellthelovemuscle
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 5)

Postby wtr23 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:23 am

I like Williams here. I haven't seen enough from Jennings to give him the starting job, and Greene is an average back so not a must start. Thanks for helping with mine, good luck.
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 224)

Postby dblj9911 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:25 am

Tough call here, do you have a three sided coin? Williams will get the targets, but St Louis has some quality db's. Greene should get the touches in, most likely, a boring low scoring game. And then the wild card Jennings, when does he break out? I'm taking the wild card, the upside of Jennings. I'm thinking that Tenn may focus on Jones and Cobb and Rodgers will look to get him going before the playoffs. Good luck.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=532839
dblj9911
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 75)

Postby Matt214racer » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:05 pm

I think Jennings is gonna have his Welcome Back to Fantasy Relavence this Week, So I'd go with Him in ur Flex Spot!!! Thanks for ur Help With My Post!!!
Matt214racer
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)

Postby patsfaninthedesert » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:06 pm

I'd go with Williams. Should get plenty of targets and HRogers has too many other options in GB. Help with mine?

viewtopic.php?t=532744
patsfaninthedesert
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 10)

Return to Who to Start/Bench