I can't help but get my frustrations out here. Last week was an absolutely dreadful week, one in which my fantasy Super Bowl hopes were crushed by an agonizing loss. My Team
- #1 seed entering the playoffs, and still #1 seed in last week's semifinals.
- #1 in points scored this seasonBAD Decisions
- I started Josh Freeman over Aaron Rodgers. Before you go off on how stupid this was, consider the following: Freeman was facing the Saints, and Rodgers was facing the Bears. Also, Freeman had out-scored Rodgers in every fantasy game except one since GB's bye week. And that one game when Rodgers outscored Freeman? It was by 1 point. Freeman was on a good run, and Rodgers was struggling to put up 12 points every week.
- I started TE Vernon Davis over Jason Witten as a mid-Sunday decision because I was already down by so many points by this time, I was taking a flyer on Davis because he had the most boom/bust potential. He was all bust, but in the end it didn't matter.ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
I had FOUR players put up their WORST fantasy week of the season!
- Freeman put up the worst game of the year, including 4 interceptions.
- Martin put up his worst stat line of the season
- Jamaal Charles put up his worst stat line of the season
- Demaryius Thomas put up his worst stat line of the season
(- AJ Green also posted his 5th-worst stat line of the season)
WHAT IS THIS SOME SORT OF BAD JOKE??????
QB Freeman: 1.96
RB Martin: 3.5
RB Charles: 2.8
WR Green: 11.7
WR Thomas: 1.3
TE Davis: 1.0
Flex Decker: 19.3
K Gostkowski: 10.0
Bears DST: 7.0History
- I played this guy twice already this season, including the previous week. I won convincingly both times.
- This was only the second time this season my team scored less than 92 points
- My weekly average points total as a team was 108.10 before last week, and that's with 9 starters, 1 QB, standard scoringFinal score:
My Team 58.56
His Team: 99.18
Even if I had started Rodgers and Witten over Freeman and Davis it STILL would have been my team's worst points total all season long.