Title game..QB, RB & TE/flex help needed..please... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Title game..QB, RB & TE/flex help needed..please...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Title game..QB, RB & TE/flex help needed..please...

Postby oddsnends » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Dang, great week to have mighty dilemmas...Championship weekend in my league... Standard scoring league

QBs
Ryan @ Detroit or RGIII @ Pilly... Worried about RGIII's knee, have Ryan slated to start, but.....Will they be resting Ryan early?

RBs
Lynch vs. SF (wow, timing or what...tough week for a great RB)
or
Reggie Bush (Mia) vs. Buffalo

Been rolling with Lynch all year, am most likely starting him cause he has been my guy along side Foster all season. Any reason I should bench him for Bush?

Lastly...

WRs
Due to injuries I have been rolling with Witten (Dal) for TE and H. Miller (Pit) as my flex....Not a bad option the past couple of weeks. I do have Blackmon (Jac) vs. NE, D. Alexander (SD) @ Jets and J. Gordon (Cle) @ Den on the bench.... Alexander and Gordon have tough matchups, but, am on the fence about using Blackmon over Witten or Miller...due to their activity in their offenses and the sometimes non activity from Blackmon in his offense.

Most likely I will be rolling with my weekly starters since they are the players that got me to the big fantasy game. I want that championship this weekend, please help me out and I will try and help you out too...leave a link... THANKS!!!!
oddsnends
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Title game..QB, RB & TE/flex help needed..please...

Postby oddsnends » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:21 pm

10 minutes til game time.... Anyone? Atleast comment on my QB situation please. Thanks!!!
oddsnends
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby baseballfan89 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:37 pm

I'd go with RG3. I think he will have a big game despite the knee. This guys a fighter, he knows whats at stake right now i dont see him quitting despite knee problems. Ryan is solid as well but I think if this game is a blowout in which they try and run the ball with ATL RBs in order to protect ryan they will rest ryan near the end!

I would go with Bush, hes been relatively solid lately but the big thing is Buffalo just looks beat, they aren't great defensively.

Help with mine? Thanks viewtopic.php?t=532916
baseballfan89
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby oddsnends » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:33 am

Tahnks BBfan...!!!! I ended up starting Ryan cause I was out doing that last minute shopping thing... :-/ Not complaining thou... lol

Still need help with the flex position and more input for my RBs if anyone got any opinions... Thanks!!!
oddsnends
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby kdub74 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 am

Can you flex your RB?

If so, then I'd start Lynch and Flex Bush, Reggie is likely going to have a real solid day against Buffalo (I'm guessing in the ballpark of 100 all purpose yards and 1 TD, maybe 2 depending on Hartlines situation)

Honestly, I expect both RB's to have about the same kind of day, Bush is your risk/reward type guy cuz he might just go off on Buffalo or Miami might decide to split his carries with Miller to see what they have in the kid, but Lynch will be steady and reliable almost guaranteed.
kdub74
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby jacer333 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:53 am

Thanks for your help in my thread, had to come over and help you...

Like kdub said, you should be able to flex Bush with Lynch your other RB, right? If not for some reason, I like Witten and his targets against the woeful NO defense.
jacer333
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby oddsnends » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:03 am

Sorry, I should have posted...

My main RBs are
Foster,
Lynch
Charles

on the bench
Bush
Tate

Charles being my flex this year has been nothing less that awesome... the one I am worried about is Lynch against that SF D... Since I rolled with Lynch all season i was going to roll with him to the end... Just Reggie's match up looks to juicy...lol
oddsnends
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby jacer333 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:12 am

Ah, makes sense now...a nice stable of RB's to play with! Have you thought of leaving Charles out? In a critical matchup like this, I would be nervous about rolling with a headache like that where there are safer options. Charles does have a great matchup tomorrow, but we thought it didn't get better than Oakland and he didn't do much there and didn't touch the ball nearly enough.

Tough draw for Lynch against SF...he ran well in their first matchup and is going to be fed the ball. Justin Smith is out, making things slightly easier to run on inside. I still think he is a solid play.

Bush is a solid play as well matchup up with Buffalo.

With plenty of good options like that, I would roll with Foster, Lynch, and Bush tomorrow and hope the Charles gamble doesn't bite you.
jacer333
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby kdub74 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:15 am

oddsnends wrote:Sorry, I should have posted...

My main RBs are
Foster,
Lynch
Charles

on the bench
Bush
Tate

Charles being my flex this year has been nothing less that awesome... the one I am worried about is Lynch against that SF D... Since I rolled with Lynch all season i was going to roll with him to the end... Just Reggie's match up looks to juicy...lol

Well, personally I tend to like the safe matchups, but it all depends on how much you like to gamble. If Lynch puts up over 20 against the Niners, it would shock me (if he put up less than 15 I'd be as shocked) but Bush... man, anything from 8-30 points seems possible tomorrow, especially with Thomas riding pine on the IR
kdub74
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby cork95 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:14 am

Thanks for mine...I'd roll with lynch....you've got good rbs and he's guaranteed to get the ball a lot. In addition, they're playing at home which always seems to turn lynch into Brady mode. Good luck
cork95
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Who to Start/Bench