In the Finals! Playing for $450! WR & RB2 help. WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

In the Finals! Playing for $450! WR & RB2 help. WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

In the Finals! Playing for $450! WR & RB2 help. WHIR

Postby crazymike0907 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:47 am

Hello everybody! Wanted to thank everyone for helping me throughout the season, and hopefully I helped some people make the right decisions as well. This is just my 3rd year doing fantasy football. 1st year I came in 2nd place, 2nd year in 4th place. So now i'm in the championship and playing for $450 ($100 if i lose). So here's what I have..

Luckily I started Roddy White in the flex and he got me 27 points. I also am pretty set on starting Eric Decker against Cleveland, with Haden mostly being on Thomas. My other receivers are Marques Colston (@ dallas) and Reggie Wayne (@ KC). I've been going back and forth as to who to start. I feel KC is the softer defense, but Dallas and Saints could be a high scoring game, with Dallas needing to win. Both Wayne and Colston have cooled off in recent weeks. So Colston or Wayne? (or sit decker)

My other dilemma is my #2 running back spot, which has been a mess all year. Definitely has been my weak spot all year. Frank Gore is my #1 back, and my choices for #2 are David Wilson (@ Bal) and Mark Ingram (@ Dal). Bradshaw is expected to play today for NYG, but nobody is really sure just how many snaps he will see. And again, the potential for the Dal/NO game to be a shoot out. But there are just too many options at RB for the Saints for me to 100% go with Ingram. So whatcha guys think, Ingram or Wilson?

Thanks again for everyones help throughout the year, and as always, I will help in return! Good luck to everyone else that is in their championship match
crazymike0907
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: In the Finals! Playing for $450! WR & RB2 help. WHIR

Postby Delhomme17 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 am

Wayne and Ingram.

Wayne may be on a little bit of a cold streak, but the targets have still been there. Colston, on the other hand, has been cold for what seems like months. Brees only targeted him three times last week (luckily he caught all threes), too, so it appears that the Saints are content to let Colston work out his issues in practice rather than force him the ball during games.

Without knowing what you'll get from Wilson, you've got to go Ingram at RB. His workload has been pretty consistent over the past month-ish, so you can safely expect him to get 12+ touches and some work at the goal line.

Good luck!
Delhomme17
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicResponse Team Leader
(Past Year: 511)

Re: In the Finals! Playing for $450! WR & RB2 help. WHIR

Postby crazymike0907 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 am

Yeah I was leaning more towards Wayne, but really was decided on the RB2 situation. Thanks for your input bud!
crazymike0907
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)

Return to Who to Start/Bench