Below is a link to the official injury report for Week 17 of the 2012 season (each week we will provide a link to that week's injury report for your convenience). An explanation of injury designations is as follows:
• Inactive (IA) - Players are officially inactive for the current game and will not play
• Out (O) – Not scheduled to play
• Doubtful (D) – Players have approximately a 25% chance of playing
• Questionable (Q) – Players have approximately a 50% chance of playing
• Probable (P) – Players are very likely to start in the upcoming week
It's important however to remember that in spite of a fine for incorrect injury information, coaches often falsify injury information. Bill Belichick is infamous for leaving Tom Brady on the injury list every week for over two years. Bill Cower admitted sometimes he would misidentify the location of an injury - putting down "knee" instead of "ankle," for example--to prevent opposing teams from targeting that player's injury if he played.
It's important to check player status on game day for any updates to a player's status.
NFL Injury Report: http://www.nfl.com/injuries
Also see: http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/injuries/nfl/all/
Feel free to post any comments or questions in this thread!