I hate week 17 championships! Need an RB and TE! whir always - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

I hate week 17 championships! Need an RB and TE! whir always

Moderator: Football Moderators

I hate week 17 championships! Need an RB and TE! whir always

Postby ZiggyZiggington » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:52 pm

12man no ppr.

My options at RB are:
Jamaal Charles @Denver (Tough run defense but Charles did get over 100yds against them a few weeks ago)
BJGE v. Baltimore (battling some sorta sickness, Cincy says they will play to win but their seed is locked)
Steven Jackson @Sea (60 yds last game against Seattle, may also be retiring after this season so I suspect him to play his heart out)

Need 2
I wanna stick with Charles, no time to get cute now. Green-Ellis has such a better matchup, and any other week this would be a no brainer, but I am scared they will end up benching him to preserve him for the playoffs, even if that means taking the loss. But it is a rivalry game too, so who knows. Jackson has a terrible matchup, but Jeff Fischer loves to run the ball and this is possibly his last game ever, so its not hard to imagine him getting a lot of feeds and playing his best football. He has had moderate success against Seattle before...

My flex spot right now belongs to Danario Alexander, with Garcon and Steve Smith as my WR options, I don't believe I would want to sit any of them for either BJGE or Jackson.

As for TE, I have Brent Celek @NYG and Dallas Clark @Atl...Clark gets a ton of targets, but the Vick to Celek connection could be as strong as ever this week as Vick is basically playing for a job next year. Could be boom or bust for either of them this week.

Help please! and WHIR!
Thanks all.
ZiggyZiggington
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: I hate week 17 championships! Need an RB and TE! whir al

Postby millerpark » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 am

Jamaal Charles @Denver
Steven Jackson @Sea
Alexander