Mock Draft Discussion/Analysis - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to 2013 Extremely Early Mock Draft

Mock Draft Discussion/Analysis

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Mock Draft Discussion/Analysis

Postby murphysxm » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Pretty happy to get Roberts here. If Arians can make Hilton a star and Avery serviceable, he should make good use of Roberts speed. Banking on the offensive scheme of BA here.
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 212)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:02 pm

Chose Anquan Boldin for The Lung. Had to update the list of players taken first.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby murphysxm » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:05 pm

14.07 Tony Gonzalez - TE, ATL

Sure he is probably retiring, but well worth the risk right here. I try to mock the same way I would draft and this is a dart I would throw, especially since the TE I would have otherwise taken will probably go undrafted
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:04 pm

murphysxm wrote:14.07 Tony Gonzalez - TE, ATL

Sure he is probably retiring, but well worth the risk right here. I try to mock the same way I would draft and this is a dart I would throw, especially since the TE I would have otherwise taken will probably go undrafted

For the purpose of this mock, I considered him retired. Otherwise, I think each one of us would have picked him a long time ago.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby murphysxm » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:17 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:For the purpose of this mock, I considered him retired. Otherwise, I think each one of us would have picked him a long time ago.

I felt that way until about a week ago. Starting to hear grumblings that he isn't as set on retirement as he was a month ago.
murphysxm

Postby Indibuck » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Was going to go WR to balance out my bench, but the two guys I was looking at were Randle and Little, both of whom were swiped earlier in the round. But with the release of Bradshaw, Andre Brown's value goes way up IMHO... I'm not sold that Coughlin will allow David Wilson to be a feature back in 2013. I see a timeshare, but Brown proved he produce when called upon to do so.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)

Postby daullaz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Brown was a fantastic pick this late ... if Bradshaw isn't resigned, he's gonna go at least five rounds higher in August, and probably more.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thriftyrocker » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow and won't have much access. Feel free to go straight to alternate for me. I have K and one position player left to draft, so no big deal.
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:45 pm

thriftyrocker wrote:I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow and won't have much access. Feel free to go straight to alternate for me. I have K and one position player left to draft, so no big deal.

I'm not sure if thrifty is still on vacation, so I PMed him and the alternates. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby thriftyrocker » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:57 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
thriftyrocker wrote:I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow and won't have much access. Feel free to go straight to alternate for me. I have K and one position player left to draft, so no big deal.

I'm not sure if thrifty is still on vacation, so I PMed him and the alternates. ;-D

I can pick. Wife is sick on vacation holla!
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to 2013 Extremely Early Mock Draft