Top 10 Fantasy QBs for 2013 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Top 10 Fantasy QBs for 2013

Moderator: Football Moderators

Top 10 Fantasy QBs for 2013

Postby Jason Culley » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:48 pm

So looking froward to the 2013 Fantasy Football season I started my early rankings for each of the positions. Here are my Top 10 Fantasy QBs heading into 2013.

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Drew Brees
3. Tom Brady
4. Peyton Manning
5. Cam Newton
6. Matt Ryan
7. Matthew Stafford
8. Andy Dalton
9. Josh Freeman
10. Tony Romo

In Keeper / Dynasty league drafts I could see Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Robert Griffin III bumping somebody out and taking their place in the Top 10.
Jason Culley
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 5
Joined: 3 Jun 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Top 10 Fantasy QBs for 2013

Postby Free John Beck » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:54 pm

RG3 is a risk, but if he's ready for week 1, he has to be top 6-8.

Personally, I'd take Wilson, Kaepernick, Eli and Luck all over Dalton and Freeman.

And while I agree with where you have Romo, that's just proof of why you wait next year for a QB.
Free John Beck
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 73
Joined: 6 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Top 10 Fantasy QBs for 2013

Postby Jason Culley » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:23 am

Free John Beck wrote:RG3 is a risk, but if he's ready for week 1, he has to be top 6-8.

Personally, I'd take Wilson, Kaepernick, Eli and Luck all over Dalton and Freeman.

And while I agree with where you have Romo, that's just proof of why you wait next year for a QB.


Definitely hope RGIII is ready, exciting player to watch. Depending on what you like in a player Dalton and Freeman are replaceable with those players you mentioned although I am not all the way sold on Colin Kaepernick quite yet.
Jason Culley
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 5
Joined: 3 Jun 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Top 10 Fantasy QBs for 2013

Postby moochman » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 pm

You've failed to consider Jamarcus Russell?

The QB position seems to have a lot of players who could make that list. I would not have Dalton and Freeman on my top ten. Could add Roethlisberger and Cutler in addition to those Free John Beck mentioned. Pretty much of a crap shoot for who fills the second half of that list.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: Top 10 Fantasy QBs for 2013

Postby Jason Culley » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:44 pm

moochman wrote:You've failed to consider Jamarcus Russell?

The QB position seems to have a lot of players who could make that list. I would not have Dalton and Freeman on my top ten. Could add Roethlisberger and Cutler in addition to those Free John Beck mentioned. Pretty much of a crap shoot for who fills the second half of that list.


Sorry no Jamarcus Russell!
Jason Culley
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 5
Joined: 3 Jun 2012
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Top 10 Fantasy QBs for 2013

Postby moochman » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Jason Culley wrote:
moochman wrote:You've failed to consider Jamarcus Russell?

The QB position seems to have a lot of players who could make that list. I would not have Dalton and Freeman on my top ten. Could add Roethlisberger and Cutler in addition to those Free John Beck mentioned. Pretty much of a crap shoot for who fills the second half of that list.


Sorry no Jamarcus Russell!


Easy mistake :-b
And welcome to the Cafe. ;-D
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Re: Top 10 Fantasy QBs for 2013

Postby Jason Culley » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:06 pm

moochman wrote:
Jason Culley wrote:
moochman wrote:You've failed to consider Jamarcus Russell?

The QB position seems to have a lot of players who could make that list. I would not have Dalton and Freeman on my top ten. Could add Roethlisberger and Cutler in addition to those Free John Beck mentioned. Pretty much of a crap shoot for who fills the second half of that list.


Sorry no Jamarcus Russell!


Easy mistake :-b
And welcome to the Cafe. ;-D


Thanks!
Jason Culley
Cheerleader
Cheerleader


Posts: 5
Joined: 3 Jun 2012
Home Cafe: Football


Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 19:49 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact