New 12 team Contract/Salary league -Looking for Owners - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

New 12 team Contract/Salary league -Looking for Owners

Moderator: Football Moderators

New 12 team Contract/Salary league -Looking for Owners

Postby cs0875 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:30 pm

I have started a 12 team Contract/Salary league. I am looking for owners to start this league. We will be doing email auction and email draft. This is to let people make picks and pick up players when they can,I don't want the league to be a burden for any owners.

12 Team, half point PPR, rosters up to 45 players, standard scoring, full dynasty with contracts and salary cap. Veterans will be placed with an email auction, and 2013 rookies will be done via email draft.

The fee will be $50 (and secured by LeagueSafe), and the pay out will be determined by vote after we have all owners. 100% funds will be paid out (there are no "maintenance" fees).

While the basis of the league is a Contract/Salary league, most other rules are not set in stone, and can be voted and changed. This is OUR league, so I want everyone to have a say and be happy.

If you are interested or have any questions, email me at gridiron.league2013@gmail

Thanks.
Last edited by cs0875 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cs0875
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: New 12 team Contract/Salary league -Looking for Owners

Postby cs0875 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:06 pm

The original email was incorrect. It is now correct.

gridiron.league@gmail
cs0875
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds