Titus Young - "Cut me!" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Titus Young - "Cut me!"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Titus Young - "Cut me!"

Postby dream_017 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:10 pm

dream_017 wrote:There is no reason that he should still be on this team, if his bags are not packed waiting for him to pick up the day after the Super Bowl X-I X-I

YAY!!!
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Psst - hey Titus, Calvin broke the NFL record for yards in a season and you lost your job

http://www.freep.com/article/20130204/SPORTS01/130204062/detroit-lions-cut-titus-young
E.C. Robinson, Young’s high school coach, said Young came to his house on Christmas and the two talked about his problems with the Lions.

“He did tell me he thought he was just as good Megatron,” Robinson recalled late last month. “I said, ‘Titus, come on.’ I said, ‘Come on, man. Who you talking to?’ I said, ‘Come on, you’re as good as that guy? This guy is the real deal.’ And he really believes this. And he was sincere about it. ‘Ah man, I’m better than him.’ I said, ‘No you’re not. Be real man. Come on.’ So I don’t know, I’m hoping for the best for him.”

dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 73)

Postby stomperrob » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:46 pm

dream_017 wrote:Psst - hey Titus, Calvin broke the NFL record for yards in a season and you lost your job

http://www.freep.com/article/20130204/SPORTS01/130204062/detroit-lions-cut-titus-young
E.C. Robinson, Young’s high school coach, said Young came to his house on Christmas and the two talked about his problems with the Lions.

“He did tell me he thought he was just as good Megatron,” Robinson recalled late last month. “I said, ‘Titus, come on.’ I said, ‘Come on, man. Who you talking to?’ I said, ‘Come on, you’re as good as that guy? This guy is the real deal.’ And he really believes this. And he was sincere about it. ‘Ah man, I’m better than him.’ I said, ‘No you’re not. Be real man. Come on.’ So I don’t know, I’m hoping for the best for him.”

Jeez, the kid is downright delusional! 8-o
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby moochman » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:58 pm

:-b
stomperrob wrote:
dream_017 wrote:Psst - hey Titus, Calvin broke the NFL record for yards in a season and you lost your job

Jeez, the kid is downright delusional! 8-o

Truly a legend in his own mind. :-b

Good Luck in St Louis.
And doesn't the Rams signing el wacko send some odd messages? Like, is there bad blood between Fish and Minnow? Is Fischer trying to show up his former DC by resurrecting the career of TrainWreck Young? It sure is not a vote of solidarity, is it? Nor a ringing endorsement of Jimbo's ability to manage player personalities. Should be interesting.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby moochman » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Geez, couldn't even keep his *hit together enough to see camp. Rams cut Titus.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... --nfl.html

“We felt like by claiming Titus, we would have the opportunity to spend a good deal of time with him,” Fisher said during a Friday media conference. “We spent four or five days with him, and as an organization -- at the end of the interview process, you might call it -- we felt it was best to go in another direction.
“We felt Titus is better suited for another organization.”

Oh Canada...

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby wtr23 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:15 pm

moochman wrote:Even money is with the Raiders signing him.

Oh God NO %-6 :-P :~(
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 224)

Previous

Return to Detroit Lions