Week 21 GC: Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 21 GC: Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 21 GC: Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers

Postby joejlitz » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:58 pm

;-D
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 21 GC: Super Bowl: Ravens vs. 49ers

Postby joejlitz » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Today's Menu: starting with home made guacamole. Following that up with wet roast beef sandwiches with sharp provolone and fresh bread from a bakery in Canada. On the side - Mega Fries ( made from real potatoes, Shredded cheddar and jack cheeses, real bacon bits, and ranch dressing).

Go Ravens!
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:15 pm

joejlitz wrote:Today's Menu: starting with home made guacamole. Following that up with wet roast beef sandwiches with sharp provolone and fresh bread from a bakery in Canada. On the side - Mega Fries ( made from real potatoes, Shredded cheddar and jack cheeses, real bacon bits, and ranch dressing).

Go Ravens!

When do we eat? Going with a super fest of finger food; wings, both hot and not, also real potato wedges, battered fried mushrooms, battered fried cheese sticks, and some broiled shrimp (for the winner of our league - a new tradition and expected to be shared with all) my GF contributed her version of a guacomole/salsa/and a bizzare lime tinted ranch dips to go with pretty much everything on the menu. Complimented by a mini keg. Hope the game can live up to the festivities.

Go 9ers. Hate the Ratbirds more than San Fran. Its close.. but Lewis pushed the hatred needle over.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:42 pm

Flank steak and spinach salad. Beer. I just bough a tablet so I'mma lay here on the sofa and play and watch TV for 6 hours. ;-D
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby tantrix1969 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Started off with rotel dip & chips, and then we moved to stuffed jalapenos and brisket I started smoking last night. Pulling for the Ravens only because I don't want to see the Niners get to 6 before us
"When you watch him play, you’re like, ‘Oh God, he’s going to kill somebody,’ and that’s what I like about the young man.” ~ Jerome Henderson on Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox
tantrix1969
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 92)

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:28 pm

I'm rooting for the ninerS tonight only because Jim was our qb here in Indy and that hail Mary against Pitt has always pissed me off and I'm sure he liked it even less.... So gratz on getting to the Superbowl Jim.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby joejlitz » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Goooooooooooo Ravens!!!!!
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby moochman » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Great game, terrible officiating. Congratz to the Ratbirds. ;-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting