Warning for Yahoo Pro League Users: Cheating - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Warning for Yahoo Pro League Users: Cheating

Moderator: Football Moderators

Warning for Yahoo Pro League Users: Cheating

Postby gmoney973 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:14 pm

I am posting a warning for all fantasy sports players to NEVER pay for a Yahoo PRO sports league in the future. Yahoo operates illegally and unethically in running their sports leagues which allows cheating and unfair play.

These are the facts I witnessed:

-A few weeks ago one team posted that they had accidentily accepted a trade on their iphone and wanted others to veto the trade (David Lee for Jarett JAck)
-Some responded in agreement that they would veto it, Others did not respond
-The manager then posted that they would trade all their players to the teams that supported him
-The manager made a trade of Brandon Jennings, Paul George, Lebron James for Roy Hibbert, Thaddeus Young, Ramon Sessions and Andrew Bynum
-Yahoo! then vetoed the David Lee - Jack trade but kept the other unfair trade which was dumping the other teams players
-I made a similar unfair trade to another team to challenge the cheater, yahoo vetoed this trade
-Yahoo banned me from the league and deleted all the posts that provide the evidence that the manager dumped his players and colluded

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/181886

I've attempted to contact Yahoo and there is no contact information and they do not respond to emails.

Please save your money and never play in a yahoo league for real money ever!!!!!
gmoney973
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk