Roll with Wilson? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Roll with Wilson?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Roll with Wilson?

Postby duffoholic » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:44 am

I have this feeling that Miller is going to be a complete bust this season. He is already on everybody's sleeper list but the guy hasn't done anything aside from one decent against the leagues second worst rush defence. I get the message though.

It is actually crazy how good Newton is without the work. Hopefully he is watching the Bleacher Report story on JaMarcus trying to make a comeback so he sees how easy it is to fall and how hard it is to get back! I just can't let go of the guy. He was the top QB by 2 points a game for the second half of the season in my league (3pt passing TDs, 1 pt 25 yards passing, 6pt rushing TD, 2 pts 25 rush).

Thanks for all the advice guys!
duffoholic
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 421)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Roll with Wilson?

Postby mycuccismells » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:25 am

The difference is that JaMarcus didnt have to fall very far because he was never very good in the pros!! But yeah hopefully someone is shoving cautionary tales down his throat, if the guy starts to put the time in to get better the sky is the limit for him. I had him his rookie year as a late late late round draft pick and he worked out amazingly for me. Last year i got him in the 3rd and then picked up RG3 in the 8th or 9th and was torn all year about who to use, although when RG3 was hobbled at the end of the year it was Cam that saved me from imploding.

As far as Lamar Miller goes I'm not quite sure what to think about him. Im not really a believer but i picked him up in week 16 in my keeper league just because i knew he had the possibility of being an offseason darling. Now im torn whether to actually keep him with a 13th round pick or try and move him to either package with Wilson and get a stud keeper or move up some draft picks an keep Wilson.
mycuccismells
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicResponse Team
(Past Year: 358)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions