Cordarrelle Patterson - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to 2013 NFL Draft

Cordarrelle Patterson

Cordarrelle Patterson

Postby Guru13 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Anybody have any thoughts on him? Incredible athlete but the way he catches the ball scares the bejesus out of me. He got better at the end of the year but I've never seen someone try to catch damn near everything with his body, that'll ruin him at the next level.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Cordarrelle Patterson

Postby murphysxm » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 pm

I think his raw skills make him totally worth it. You can teach technique, not freakish athletic ability
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 238)

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Don't like him in the NFL. Think he is a guy that is overrated due to perceived skill. I would pass
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Mike Mayock: "He’s a boom-or-bust guy. You couldn’t draw up a better looking wideout than him. Height, weight, speed. He’s really special with the ball in his hands. Return game, reverses, bubble screens. It’s all about finding ways to get the football in his hands because he’s so darn special when he has it. And that’s what this league is about now. It’s a matchup league and this kid is a matchup nightmare.

"That’s the positives. On the downside, (he’s got) two years of JC (junior college) and only one year of Division I production. Questions about maturity and work ethic, which sounds like most high-level wideouts. But that’s who this kid is. That’s why he’s a boom-or-bust guy. He’s got so much talent. He’ll go somewhere between 11 and 20."

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/dnea ... 56531.html
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Return to 2013 NFL Draft