Trade offer help? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trade offer help?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trade offer help?

Postby mzkp54 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:56 pm

12 team, IDP dynasty very deep rosters

Trying to get a deal done. Thoughts on Maclin/Kendricks for Amendola/Olsen? PPR, 1.5 PPR for TE.

We start 22 players, 11 Offense, 11 Defense. Can start 1-2QB, 1-4 RB, 1-5 WR, 1-3 TE,1 K. I currently have 9 offensive starters locked in, so I'm trying to gain some more. I'm hopeful this Flynn deal gets done so I have a 2nd QB. I know he is very interested in Maclin. Here is my offense now, bench in ():

QB- RG3 (Flynn, Henne, Cousins, Foles, Fitzpatrick)
RB- Lynch, Morris (Helu, Brown, Carter, Ingram, Ivory, Royster, Thomas)
WR- Green, Garcon, Maclin (Streater, Quick, Lafell)
TE- Hernandez, Myers (ZMiller, Kendricks, Chandler)
K- Prater

His offense:
QB- Flacco, Roeth, Palmer, Cassel
RB- Forte, Mendenhall, Wells, FJax, Woodhead, Bell
WR- Amendola, TBMW, MFloyd (SD), Lloyd, Holmes, Ford, Kriner, Kerley
TE- Olsen, Finley, Tamme

Do you think my offer is good? Too much? Too little?
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 233)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade offer help?

Postby murphysxm » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 pm

He stinks at WR, I doubt he'll jump on this with Maclin coming off a crap year and Amendola's stock on the rise
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 212)

Postby mzkp54 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:26 pm

I could ask for TBMW instead of Amendola? Or you think move on?
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby wtr23 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Agreed, maybe offer Garcon instead of Maclin. Personally I like both (Garcon/Amendola that is), but Amendola seems more likely to go down with an injury. Only thing Kendricks has going for him is age, if you're trying for Olsen I'm dealing Myers. He came out of nowhere and had an awesome season. Now he's with the giants, and with all the targets there I think you gotta sell high with Myers.

I think M. Williams is much easier to attain than Amendola at this point, if you don't feel comfortable trading Garcon you could target Williams I suppose
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 224)

Postby mzkp54 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:36 pm

wtr23 wrote:Agreed, maybe offer Garcon instead of Maclin. Personally I like both (Garcon/Amendola that is), but Amendola seems more likely to go down with an injury. Only thing Kendricks has going for him is age, if you're trying for Olsen I'm dealing Myers. He came out of nowhere and had an awesome season. Now he's with the giants, and with all the targets there I think you gotta sell high with Myers.

I think M. Williams is much easier to attain than Amendola at this point, if you don't feel comfortable trading Garcon you could target Williams I suppose

Thanks. My goal was to try and get the two while only sending 1 starter, since I'm a few starters short, so I was hoping to get it done without including Myers. I guess another alternative is asking for Finley instead of Olsen. I'm pretty sure he's more interested in Maclin than Garcon. He's also in this shape because he's made some pretty lopsided trades IMO, so who knows what his player values are.

Do you think Williams/Olsen would be good value for Maclin/Kendricks if I asked for that? Remember 1.5 PPR for TE
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby wtr23 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:44 pm

I just haven't seen enough from Kendricks to consider him in a trade. Unless maybe I had tony gonzalaez or another dinosaur :-D The fact that the Rams brought in Cook shows me Kendricks wasn't all they thought he'd be... not sure how many 2TE sets the Rams run but I imagine Kendricks value is in decline right about now. I think Maclin for Williams is pretty fair but I'm not sure you can swing olsen without myers
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 224)

Postby Indibuck » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Never hurts to throw out the deal to get talks started. But I agree with the others, I doubt the other owner immediately accepts this.

I like the Olsen part... With your roster flexibility and premium on TEs, Olsen is always kinda under the radar but has been a consistent producer since moving to CAR.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)

Postby mzkp54 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Indibuck wrote:Never hurts to throw out the deal to get talks started. But I agree with the others, I doubt the other owner immediately accepts this.

I like the Olsen part... With your roster flexibility and premium on TEs, Olsen is always kinda under the radar but has been a consistent producer since moving to CAR.

Wasn't interested in the first deal. We'll see where it goes
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions