($28) League Of Empires Startup Dynasty League Needs 1 Owner - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

($28) League Of Empires Startup Dynasty League Needs 1 Owner

Moderator: Football Moderators

($28) League Of Empires Startup Dynasty League Needs 1 Owner

Postby Dewstin » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Hello All!

I am currently starting up a themed dynasty league called the League Of Empires. You are to control an "empire" (franchise) of players and compete against the other "empires" (owners) for supremacy among the League Of Empires! I am currently needing 1 owner to take over as "England's" new leader. I could also use a reserve list on hand in case other owners decide to bail on me. I will email the league site to anyone interested since I can't post it here, being a new user.

Here is a quick rundown of the league details:

Dynasty League
24 Teams (2 Conferences of 3 divisions of 4 teams)
IDPs
53 Man Active Roster
Unlimited IR
No Taxi/Practice Squad
Starting Lineup Includes: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 PN, 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 2 DE, 1 DT, 2 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 FLEX (Any IDP)
Backup Lineup Submission (use a backup player to replace a player that gets injured during the 1st quarter of a game)
Salary & Contracts
$100,000 Hard Cap
Minimum/Incremental/Multiple Bids $100
Unlimited Contract Cap
1-5 Year Contracts
Franchise Tag
NO RFA
Release Penalty = (Salary/2)*Years Remaining
7 Round Rookie Draft
Fixed Rookie Pay Scale & Contracts
Blind Bid/FCFS Regular Season Free Agency
Auction Off Season Free Agency
Waivers
$28 League Fee
$300 Winner
Multiple Prize Categories

LONG RUNNING ONLINE VETERAN AUCTION BEGINS SUNDAY! (EASTER)
I NEED TO FILL OUT THE LEAGUE!

I have played fantasy football for almost a decade (9th year) and a majority of the seasons I have been a league commissioner. I have tried many different types of leagues and have found that overly complicated leagues get well, overly complicated and boring and tend to have a higher owner turnover. I have also noticed that "themed" leagues tend to be more fun and enjoyable. I have set out since the 2012 season ended to create a dynasty league that is simple yet keeps the fun and difficult choices of running a dynasty team in tact. I am looking for owners that want to join a start up for the long haul!

If interested in joining my new start up dynasty, please email me directly at dewstin7@gmail(dot)com. I probably will not respond to any personal messages using the forum. When emailing me, please give me a brief (I don't have all day) background of your fantasy football experience and why you want to join this league.

Please be aware that I am needing at least one person willing to play and pay the league fee by Sunday (Easter)! So the sooner the better :)

The league fee will be $28 ($3 goes to use MFL and $25 goes to the prize pool). Payment is through PayPal (no LeagueSafe).

Thanks to everyone in advance!
Dewstin
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: ($28) League Of Empires Startup Dynasty League Needs 1 O

Postby Dewstin » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:49 pm

I have filled the final spot but I could use some owners on a reserve list as I have a couple of wavering owners right now. Our veteran auction started yesterday but each position's auction lasts 1 week and therefore there is still plenty of time for owners to bail on me. If interested please see the original post. Thank you.
Dewstin
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds