11%
Yes, with the 2 newly owned teams and murphy's team
67%
No
22%

Total votes : 9

Dispersal draft?

Postby eagles21 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:18 am

It was recommended by stomper on the fleaflicker message board that it might be more fair to do a dispersal draft with the two new owners' teams. Here's a poll to vote on and please post your thoughts as well. Also, I added a third option to the pole as well. It was also suggested, since murphy's team is pretty awful, another option could be to throw in his team as a 3rd team and let all 3 draft.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dispersal draft?

Postby murphysxm » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:56 am

eagles21 wrote:It was recommended by stomper on the fleaflicker message board that it might be more fair to do a dispersal draft with the two new owners' teams. Here's a poll to vote on and please post your thoughts as well. Also, I added a third option to the pole as well. It was also suggested, since murphy's team is pretty awful, another option could be to throw in his team as a 3rd team and let all 3 draft.

Come on, I'm only 1 season away from domination................. Thanks for the bone, this team is years away from sniffing the playoffs...
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 212)

Postby LS2throwed » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:19 pm

I voted wrong, I meant to vote have all 3 do a dispersal draft. I definately think that should be done regardless. I also don't know if any of the 2 new owners post on the cafe or not, would like to have a little info on them as I didn't have the best experience with this before.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby stomperrob » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 pm

I'm down with throwin' all 3 teams into a dispersal and letting them draft. ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Indibuck » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:15 pm

To be honest, if we are going to let murph throw his team back, we should probably do the same for Devil Doc... He took over a team last year that is almost every bit as bad. Just my 2 cents.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)

Postby stomperrob » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Indibuck wrote:To be honest, if we are going to let murph throw his team back, we should probably do the same for Devil Doc... He took over a team last year that is almost every bit as bad. Just my 2 cents.

I had forgotten about DD's team - I'm not opposed to including him, I kinda like leveling the playing field a little more rather than take a decade to rebuild.

That may reek of communism to some, lol - but I think the alternative is we face the risk that somewhere down the road owners tire of having an albatross around their necks and we end up having to drop to a ten team league and dump 2 teams into the FA pool.

:-?
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby thriftyrocker » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:11 pm

stomperrob wrote:
Indibuck wrote:To be honest, if we are going to let murph throw his team back, we should probably do the same for Devil Doc... He took over a team last year that is almost every bit as bad. Just my 2 cents.

I had forgotten about DD's team - I'm not opposed to including him, I kinda like leveling the playing field a little more rather than take a decade to rebuild.

That may reek of communism to some, lol - but I think the alternative is we face the risk that somewhere down the road owners tire of having an albatross around their necks and we end up having to drop to a ten team league and dump 2 teams into the FA pool.

Not the worst thing in the world.
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby LS2throwed » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:14 pm

stomperrob wrote:

I doubt it would ever get to that point lol. There are always new owners willing to come aboard.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby murphysxm » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:26 pm

I am seriously good either way. This is my first time rebuilding a dynasty team from scratch, so that appeals me. However, the fact that I spent some time today ranking players that would be included in a dispersal draft and only have two guys on my current roster that I would target was depressing.

I voted, for full dispersal of the 3 teams, in hindsight I probably shouldn't have. Feel free to pull my vote out, whatever the majority decides on, I'm good.
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 212)

Postby m16a » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:51 am

So, I've been oddly absent on account of my email notifications not going through, but I voted for the dispersal draft with the two new teams and Murph's team.
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Next

Return to Eat Cheese Dynasty