11%
Yes, with the 2 newly owned teams and murphy's team
67%
No
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: Dispersal draft?

Postby thriftyrocker » Sat May 04, 2013 1:59 pm

stomperrob wrote:eagles hasn't visited the Cafe for almost 2 weeks so not sure what the he** is going on with this league??? :-? !+)

He was on flea 2 days ago
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby eagles21 » Sun May 05, 2013 8:43 am

Sorry about that guys. Since the new owners haven't visited flea since they joined the league, and aren't members here, I don't know how to go about this. Should we just kick them out and find new owners for the teams from the Cafe?
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Indibuck » Sun May 05, 2013 9:33 am

Indibuck wrote:
Guru13 wrote:I just haven't told em to get on the site yet, it's not a big deal. I'm busy, it's the end of the semester I've got a lot going on. How does this dispersal draft work? I'm cool with it I'm just not sure I fully understand the concept.

It's my understanding that all the teams involved in the dispersal draft will have their existing rosters and rookie draft picks thrown together into a pool. The owners will then have a draft to select those players and picks.

Timing is of the essence, as we can't start the rookie draft until after the dispersal draft.

Can you please ask the two newbies to come to this forum so we can get the ball rolling?

From 4/23.

Eagles and m16a, I leave it up to you, but I am discouraged when guys join a league and then don't sign in again and never register at the Cafe... I am less than supremely confident that these are long-term answers.

It would really be nice to hear back from Guru13 on this.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)

Postby LS2throwed » Sun May 05, 2013 10:48 am

The 2 new owners haven't even logged onto flea in about a month not just flea. I'm not interested in doing this whole dispersal then we need 2 new owners again next year and be in the same boat. I'm ready to move forward with new owners, C4L may be interested and there were some other people who asked about a month or so ago.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun May 05, 2013 11:05 am

LS2throwed wrote:The 2 new owners haven't even logged onto flea in about a month not just flea. I'm not interested in doing this whole dispersal then we need 2 new owners again next year and be in the same boat. I'm ready to move forward with new owners, C4L may be interested and there were some other people who asked about a month or so ago.

I could do this if needed
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Devil Doc » Sun May 05, 2013 12:25 pm

So I we get two new owners are we not doing the dispersal draft?
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 92)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun May 05, 2013 4:01 pm

The quickest way to get this done is to find one more person and do the dispersal draft with Murphs team and the 2 others. Then set up the rookie draft for late may early June

By the way could someone link me in to the flea league site so I can see these teams. I believe I can still look at them without being in the league. Or pm me the 3 rosters to be included into dispersal
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby thriftyrocker » Sun May 05, 2013 4:03 pm

thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun May 05, 2013 7:17 pm

From reading this Thread its tough to distinguish which route will be taken. The vote says 2 new members and Murph's team in a dispersal draft. Someone brought up Devil Doc's team to.

What is actually expected to happen here? Lets try and get this figured out in the next few days. ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

Postby murphysxm » Sun May 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:From reading this Thread its tough to distinguish which route will be taken. The vote says 2 new members and Murph's team in a dispersal draft. Someone brought up Devil Doc's team to.

What is actually expected to happen here? Lets try and get this figured out in the next few days. ;-D

I was under the impression Devil's team was going to be included and it would consist of all 4 squads, but you are probably right we need to regroup and move forward.
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 212)

PreviousNext

Return to Eat Cheese Dynasty