11%
Yes, with the 2 newly owned teams and murphy's team
67%
No
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: Dispersal draft?

Postby Guru13 » Sat May 11, 2013 2:13 am

Seriously?! May?! You guys really don't trust a guy that's been in this league from the very beginning, a guy that has been on this forum for very near ten years to take care of things?! This is absurd to be quite honest. I'm sorry you all don't have anything better to do in May than to get all antsy about a rookie draft, but calm the freak down. We quite literally have FOUR WHOLE MONTHS to figure this out. I'm quite appalled with how this has been handled. It's May. May. Four god damn months...
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Sat May 11, 2013 2:21 am

LS2throwed wrote:
Guru13 wrote:No the other two teams are friends of mine, I said I'd have them sign up, it's a busy damn time for everyone. Why the heck mod editare we flippin out about this and removing people from the league. I said I'd tell em and I'll tell em, is may 7th folks. Soooooo much time.

Edit for language

To be completely honest, you really don't have any room to complain here. We had asked you to get the new guys to chime in since April 12th. How long would that take to send a text to a few guys and say register and come to post? It wasn't like you physically had to do anything. You can't operate as if the whole league can move on your schedule especially when everyone had been asking for some communication for 3 weeks now, then you wait for the first day the dispersal draft starts to flip out when this has been heading this way since the first week of April.

I understand the time of year, exams, finals, or family stuff, but I don't think it would take very long to send a text and ask them to register/post and I also don't think it's fair for you to hold up the entire league until you found the time to tell them. Just m/o.

No man, this is completely inaccurate. If you do, in fact, know this time of year then you understand that it is not actually just one week's worth of work. Particularly considering the major I'm pursuing, it's an ENORMOUS amount of work and frankly, yes, sending a text about a fantasy football league is something that is not even near the forefront of my mind in May. I have always been a totally devoted manager in my Cafe leagues and would not suggest new owners if I didn't believe that they would be equally devoted. You all know this and if you don't, you haven't been paying attention. Why you have all felt the need to jump the gun on a dispersal draft four months before the NFL season even commences is beyond me.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby murphysxm » Sat May 11, 2013 8:59 am

Truly sorry you feel this way, but to be fair this was kind of 11 peoples wants against 1. The entire league minus you was wanting to move forward, so we did.
murphysxm

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 238)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat May 11, 2013 11:12 am

Guru13 wrote:No man, this is completely inaccurate. If you do, in fact, know this time of year then you understand that it is not actually just one week's worth of work. Particularly considering the major I'm pursuing, it's an ENORMOUS amount of work and frankly, yes, sending a text about a fantasy football league is something that is not even near the forefront of my mind in May. I have always been a totally devoted manager in my Cafe leagues and would not suggest new owners if I didn't believe that they would be equally devoted. You all know this and if you don't, you haven't been paying attention. Why you have all felt the need to jump the gun on a dispersal draft four months before the NFL season even commences is beyond me.

you could have delegated it to us to contact them. Theres alot of people who would have been willing to help you bro.

I do however agree on the time of the draft. As mentioned a few weeks ago I too like to let things play out a bit so you can see what is happening. Ive lost several 1st round picks in Dynastys to season ending injury well before preseason. Ben Tate and I can't think of the other off the top of my head. Many of the players in the dispersal draft we dont even know what team they are on lol.

Anyways I can totally see your point here but wish you would have just asked us for help to email these guys and get them rolling ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Guru13 » Mon May 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Admittedly was a hammered and a tad dramatic after a stressful couple weeks but I still think this was poorly handled. I guess it's decided now though, so whatever.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to Eat Cheese Dynasty