Looking for a Dynasty/Keeper League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a Dynasty/Keeper League

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for a Dynasty/Keeper League

Postby T-Lo » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:28 pm

I am looking for a FREE league. Preferably a starting league so I can draft, and not one I am taking over. Depending on the team roster, I would be willing to join one already in progress.

What I want is a long-term league where you keep 50% to 75% of your players. Also, I would prefer it to be in the IDP format.

Thanks. If I get no replies in a month or two, I'll likely look into creating my own dynasty league on yahoo.

I emphasize free because, while I really enjoy FF, I can't quite justify throwing down money on it yet. Even a minimal amount.
Last edited by T-Lo on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T-Lo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 68)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Looking for a Dynasty League

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:09 am

Hopefully this helps.

I have never seen a league where you keep 75% of the players. Sounds interesting though because its kind of in between a Dynasty where you keep everyone and a keeper league where you keep 3 or so.

That being said new Dynasties are hard to find. In most cases you take over a team. If you are interested in taking over a team start watching as we get closer to the NFL draft when leagues start to realize several people have completely disappeared. Thats when you get more advertisements on openings.

If you do start a league you might consider opening a league on the Cafe that the league is run on Yahoo. Several leagues on the Cafe are visable to you now. By running it here you get people who are more active.

;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Looking for a Dynasty League

Postby T-Lo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:08 pm

It does help, thanks. I do know that there will be less bites now as opposed to July/August/September, just wanted to get a head start. How exactly does one run a league 'on' Fantasy Cafe?

Yahoo is where I typically play so that works for me.

And I like the idea of keeping half to three-fourths. As you say, it would be a mix between the two. The next year draft would be spiced up a little bit more beyond the rookie class. I'll test the waters when we get closer to the 2013 season if the right situation arises.
T-Lo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 68)

Return to Classifieds