Major League Fantasy Football 3 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Major League Fantasy Football 3

Moderator: Football Moderators

Major League Fantasy Football 3

Postby Corey D Roberts » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:09 pm

I would like to welcome all who read this thread to come take a look at our fantasy sports network. We are a collection of passionate fantasy baseball/football owners and bloggers. We have our own blog with our own unique content featuring 7 authors, and an editor. They focus on providing information for our league members as well as the general fantasy sports world.

We have a new league forming for this year in regards to football. A brief description and what makes us different is our roster & scoring formula which is perfected to provide realistic statistical results. The rosters have sufficient depth to support our 12 team league. Each owner will design an IDP team with 11 players like a real defense. The break down is 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, and 1 flex spot. The offensive break down is QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR, 1 WR/TE, 1 Kicker with an 8 man bench. Each position has limits on how many you can carry so there is plenty of players available. We also use a FAAB to facilitate free agent moves.

We are a money league in which each owner will invest $200 to own their team. All the money collected is dispersed in a series of different pay outs along with a very nice engraved marble plaque. I am only looking for experienced & active owners to join. If you are not then it will be tough for you to compete. I will leave some contact info for myself below and those who want to research us just Google search "Major League Fantasy Sports". After the search you should find our blog very easily in which all of the links for our other sites will be along the right hand side of the page under the "blog roll" or all the way down on the left side of the very bottom of the blogs home page. Thanks for considering us.

Corey D Roberts
317-603-9434 cell
majorleaguefantasysports (at) gmail (dot) com
Corey D Roberts
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Major League Fantasy Football 3

Postby giantjeff75 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:17 pm

In like Flynn ;-D Giantjeff75@yahoo.com
giantjeff75
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Corey D Roberts » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:50 am

Welcome Jeff.
Corey D Roberts
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Corey D Roberts » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:48 pm

I have filled 8 spots within the last day or two. Filling up very quickly so if you have any interest at all contact me.
Corey D Roberts
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Corey D Roberts » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:07 pm

This league is now full. Thank you to those who took their time to look at us.
Corey D Roberts
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds