Saddam Captured! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Saddam Captured!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:28 pm

The Super Freak wrote:now all we have to do is KILL HIM and find osama yo mama

That's all? Man, life is easy. All we have to do is murder someone who hasn't done anything to us and then find the most elusive, well-hidden man on Earth.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Purple_Pride » Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:48 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
The Super Freak wrote:now all we have to do is KILL HIM and find osama yo mama

That's all? Man, life is easy. All we have to do is murder someone who hasn't done anything to us and then find the most elusive, well-hidden man on Earth.

Are you honestly telling me that you do not believe that Saddam deserves to die? Hitler didnt invade America either, that doesnt mean we shouldnt have helped stop him in WWII.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:16 pm

If he goes to trial and they say he deserves to die, then he deserves the die. But It's extremely annoying when Americans act like Saddam ran a plane into the WTC. It's the Kurds that should be wanting to kill Saddam so badly.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby TTTBone » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:51 pm

VHawk15 wrote:If he goes to trial and they say he deserves to die, then he deserves the die. But It's extremely annoying when Americans act like Saddam ran a plane into the WTC. It's the Kurds that should be wanting to kill Saddam so badly.

Yeah, Saddam is a first class killer and A-Hole, but had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11. Funny how 67% of the American public still think Iraq had something to do with 9-11. They may want to check out our "allies" the Saudi's. At least 8 of the Hijackers were Saudi nationals, and there is evidence that much of the financing for the operation came from Saudi organizations (non-governmental), beyond Osama Bin Laden.
Question... What were the only two non-military planes flying in American airspace on the afternoon of 9-11?
Answer... Air Force One, and the flight taking members of the Bin Laden family out of Texas, back to Saudi Arabia.
Sure, Saddam deserves to die for his crimes, but 9-11... that's one atrocity he had nothing to do with.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Purple_Pride » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:48 pm

ok ok i see your point, i was not in any way saying that Saddam was responsible for 9.11. But completely besides that and the fact that osama needs to be captured as well, Saddam also needed to be caught and he needs to be fried on a pay pre view event right after a mandatory 12 tound bout with Mike Tyson.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:21 pm

Yes, I understand that Saddam probably deserves to die. I was just pointing out that he had nothing to do with 9/11 and has done nothing to Americans so I don't think we should just "kill him" without a trial. I also want to remind everyone that there is quite a difference between how Saddam was living and how Osama is living. Osama will be much harder to catch, if we ever do catch him. So it's not a snap of the finger type of situation, we can't just "catch Osama."

VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby zombiez » Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:06 pm

VHawk15 wrote:Yes, I understand that Saddam probably deserves to die. I was just pointing out that he had nothing to do with 9/11 and has done nothing to Americans so I don't think we should just "kill him" without a trial. I also want to remind everyone that there is quite a difference between how Saddam was living and how Osama is living. Osama will be much harder to catch, if we ever do catch him. So it's not a snap of the finger type of situation, we can't just "catch Osama."
.......his day is comeing, the devil will get his do....and it was a great day for America, when Saddam was captured......and im bettin all the people he tortured, and all the woman he raped, were very glad the good ole USA was there to dispose of this evil tyrant
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby VHawk15 » Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:21 pm

Zombiez wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:Yes, I understand that Saddam probably deserves to die. I was just pointing out that he had nothing to do with 9/11 and has done nothing to Americans so I don't think we should just "kill him" without a trial. I also want to remind everyone that there is quite a difference between how Saddam was living and how Osama is living. Osama will be much harder to catch, if we ever do catch him. So it's not a snap of the finger type of situation, we can't just "catch Osama."
.......his day is comeing, the devil will get his do....and it was a great day for America, when Saddam was captured......and im bettin all the people he tortured, and all the woman he raped, were very glad the good ole USA was there to dispose of this evil tyrant

Even though I pretty much agree with what you said, I must point out one thing. Those women that were raped might be glad that the "ole USA" got Saddam but those women are also not very happy that those "old USA" soldiers killed their families.

VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to General Talk