The Cafe Response Team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions

The Cafe Response Team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:46 pm

When am i going to get on the team? I live on this website lol
Image
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12517
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 9 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the bushes outside Matt Millens house

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:10 am

;-D ;-D ;-D I finally made it!!!
Image
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12517
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 9 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the bushes outside Matt Millens house

Postby momoney87allmadden » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:59 am

can anybody help me in answering this question. should i drop brunell and pick up delhomme. i have peyton manning
Image
Thanks Anx2a for the Custom Sig
momoney87allmadden
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 840
Joined: 29 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bulldog nation Athens,GA

Postby PlayingWithFire » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:28 pm

momoney87allmadden wrote:can anybody help me in answering this question. should i drop brunell and pick up delhomme. i have peyton manning


yes, Brunell's hot streak is over.
Image
[b]Akers is the man!!!!!![/b]
PlayingWithFire
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 443
Joined: 7 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Overland Park, KS

Postby citybirds27 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:06 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:
momoney87allmadden wrote:can anybody help me in answering this question. should i drop brunell and pick up delhomme. i have peyton manning


yes, Brunell's hot streak is over.


perfect place to ask :-b :-b
Image
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2060
Joined: 9 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:56 pm

citybirds27 wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:
momoney87allmadden wrote:can anybody help me in answering this question. should i drop brunell and pick up delhomme. i have peyton manning


yes, Brunell's hot streak is over.


perfect place to ask :-b :-b


lol you just replied to a post that was over 8 months old
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:59 pm

aaawall91 wrote:
citybirds27 wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:
momoney87allmadden wrote:can anybody help me in answering this question. should i drop brunell and pick up delhomme. i have peyton manning


yes, Brunell's hot streak is over.


perfect place to ask :-b :-b


lol you just replied to a post that was over 8 months old


At least he put a lot of thought into it! ;-D :-b :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:19 pm

I'm trying ;-D
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:48 pm

anyone know what this formula is, im trying to help everyone i can
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Postby Jimboozie » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:56 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:anyone know what this formula is, im trying to help everyone i can


It's guarded like the Colonel's secret receipe. :-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 4:09 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact