1.31 Dallas Cowboys (Trade from San Fransissies 49ers) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to 2013 NFL Draft

1.31 Dallas Cowboys (Trade from San Fransissies 49ers)

1.31 Dallas Cowboys (Trade from San Fransissies 49ers)

Postby Calyxes » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:43 pm

1.31: Travis Frederick - C, Wisconsin
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 1.31 Dallas Cowboys (Trade from San Fransissies 49ers)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:21 pm

We did really need a center but I felt this was a little early for this guy. I guess im glad they at least took something offensive line related. If they Cowboys had a solid line like the old days they would make alot less mistakes and could be very very good. Thats where it all starts.

Cracks me up when people always say Romo can't win a playoff game. I would put any amount of money down that no one person in the NFL could win a play off game by themselves. Dont get me wrong he makes mistakes. But when he does you will notice a common thing happening nearly every time. The o line breaks down and he is running for his life. You see Brady or Manning doing that? Nope. They are sitting comfy in the pocket.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: 1.31 Dallas Cowboys (Trade from San Fransissies 49ers)

Postby tantrix1969 » Wed May 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Yea I agree it was a reach and at the time I was screaming at the tv about it, but after cooling down and thinking about it its no more of a reach than trex armed Pugh @19 or Long with his off field issues @20 and I'm glad Jerry did do something for the oline and Frederick does look like a mauler in the tape I've seen.
"When you watch him play, you’re like, ‘Oh God, he’s going to kill somebody,’ and that’s what I like about the young man.” ~ Jerome Henderson on Cowboys rookie safety J.J. Wilcox
tantrix1969
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 92)

Return to 2013 NFL Draft