2013 Draft Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Cafe Very Special Forces

2013 Draft Discussion

Moderators: LS2throwed, iamgregg, Football Moderators

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby Lito Kruz » Fri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm

iamgregg wrote:Hugs and kisses xxx



lmao
Lito Kruz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 130
Joined: 13 Jul 2011
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Kyoto, Japan

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby iamgregg » Fri May 03, 2013 4:23 pm

You're the one who started talking about him the other night. You have only yourself to blame.
iamgregg
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 902
Joined: 8 Jul 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: UK

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby Lito Kruz » Fri May 03, 2013 4:33 pm

iamgregg wrote:You're the one who started talking about him the other night. You have only yourself to blame.



i only made fun of him for getting kicked out of school lol


it's not like he wasn't on your radar. I knew he was your next pick, hence me trying to leapfrog. I'll get even somewhere in some league
Lito Kruz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 130
Joined: 13 Jul 2011
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Kyoto, Japan

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby Devil Doc » Fri May 03, 2013 5:40 pm

3 guys I would have taken prior to Patton were all taken.

Randle, Kelce, and Wheaton.

:-t
Image
Thanks to Franchise Fan for this kick ass sig!

Devil Doc
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 1666
(Past Year: 95)
Joined: 8 Mar 2011
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Frozen Tundra of Lambeau Field

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby Lito Kruz » Fri May 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Devil Doc wrote:3 guys I would have taken prior to Patton were all taken.

Randle, Kelce, and Wheaton.

:-t



Yeah I had keyed in on Da'Rick for this round unless Wheaton was there but I figured he'd be gone. Randle was my annoying backup plan because I really wanted a WR here but couldn't pass up Randle


so basically my game plan for this draft was WR, WR and I went QB, RB lol
Lito Kruz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 130
Joined: 13 Jul 2011
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Kyoto, Japan

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby stomperrob » Fri May 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Lito Kruz wrote:
thriftyrocker wrote:You were ready to trade your 1st to get Da'Rick?

And Stomper, you didn't want to do it?

A couple things wrong here :-B



I want who I want lol


But stomper had his picks ready so he didn't really discuss. he didn't want to wait and risk not being able to fill holes


You didn't mention a first, I was assumimg you were offering a 2nd! :~(
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 160)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby EthnicFury » Fri May 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Lito Kruz wrote:
iamgregg wrote:You're the one who started talking about him the other night. You have only yourself to blame.



i only made fun of him for getting kicked out of school lol


it's not like he wasn't on your radar. I knew he was your next pick, hence me trying to leapfrog. I'll get even somewhere in some league


Get him back by jumping his next pick! Pay whatever it takes!
If somebody hits you with an object you should beat the hell out of them.-Charles Barkley
EthnicFury
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafeholic
Posts: 686
Joined: 26 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Portland

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby Lito Kruz » Fri May 03, 2013 7:32 pm

stomperrob wrote:
Lito Kruz wrote:
thriftyrocker wrote:You were ready to trade your 1st to get Da'Rick?

And Stomper, you didn't want to do it?

A couple things wrong here :-B



I want who I want lol


But stomper had his picks ready so he didn't really discuss. he didn't want to wait and risk not being able to fill holes


You didn't mention a first, I was assumimg you were offering a 2nd! :~(



You picked without listening to my offer lol.
Lito Kruz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 130
Joined: 13 Jul 2011
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Kyoto, Japan

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby Lito Kruz » Fri May 03, 2013 7:34 pm

EthnicFury wrote:
Lito Kruz wrote:
iamgregg wrote:You're the one who started talking about him the other night. You have only yourself to blame.



i only made fun of him for getting kicked out of school lol


it's not like he wasn't on your radar. I knew he was your next pick, hence me trying to leapfrog. I'll get even somewhere in some league


Get him back by jumping his next pick! Pay whatever it takes!



I don't know his next pick. Only his first two were obvious....so probably pointless



Until next season lol
Lito Kruz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar
Cafeholic
Posts: 130
Joined: 13 Jul 2011
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Kyoto, Japan

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby stomperrob » Fri May 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Lito Kruz wrote:
stomperrob wrote:
Lito Kruz wrote:

I want who I want lol


But stomper had his picks ready so he didn't really discuss. he didn't want to wait and risk not being able to fill holes


You didn't mention a first, I was assumimg you were offering a 2nd! :~(



You picked without listening to my offer lol.


That's my aging brain - my mental hard drive is full and I can't recover the data trapped within! :-B
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 160)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe Very Special Forces

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 7:11 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact