Justin Blackmon: Suspended 4 Games - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Justin Blackmon: Suspended 4 Games

Moderator: Football Moderators

Justin Blackmon: Suspended 4 Games

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:11 pm

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/740 ... n-blackmon

Still unclear why. :-?

Update: Rotoworld changed what it said in the link above. He was suspended for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Justin Blackmon: Suspended 4 Games

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Saw this today to. He was starting to look real good to last year. Always amazes me that these players think they are invincible. Hopefully he gets back on the right track.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby m16a » Wed May 01, 2013 8:47 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Saw this today to. He was starting to look real good to last year. Always amazes me that these players think they are invincible. Hopefully he gets back on the right track.

I swear it's me... Every WR I draft with high hopes is a hexed man. Blackmon and Floyd both crapped the bed after they were supposed to be solid rookies. Holmes sucked it up back in the day. Anthony Gonzalez never became that mighty second to Wayne. Manningham became regular Mario, not Super. Maclin can't seem to put a good season together anymore. Even the talented Crabtree couldn't put it together on my team. I think I just need to start warning you guys who I'm targeting WR wise. :-b

All the joking aside, he started to look good. Just need that head to get screwed on straight...
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby FirstCoast » Wed May 01, 2013 12:52 pm

I'm disappointed, but I think he'll take it to heart. He started to come into his own toward the end of last season, he has a lot of potential. Hopefully he comes to his sense.
2012 FF League Champion
2012 FF League Scoring Title
2012, 2013 March Madness Champions
FirstCoast
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 54)

Return to Football Talk