Postby joejlitz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:48 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
joejlitz wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:Picking for Instinctive:

6.09 Rex Burkhead - RB, CIN

Really? :~(

The only other guy I cared to pick up in this draft. :-[

*head shaking*

EDIT: If anyone wants my 7th rounder, they can have it for a bag of footballs or their 7th rounder next year.

:-b :-/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA8PXbTb7OQ

:-B ;-)

Freaking hilarious! RFLMAO!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 2013 Draft Discussion

Postby stomperrob » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 pm

by stomperrob » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:29 am
7.08 - Hayden Smith - TE, NYJ

What the hell, in the 7th round every pick is a crap shoot - this guy intrigues me:

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/ ... z2UzQoxdqT
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby Instinctive » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:48 pm

All of my greatest picks in this league have been at TE. Here's hoping to continue that tradition.

Instinctive wrote:7.09 - Julius Thomas, TE DEN

Lots of hype in OTAs.
Fourth and Inches (Dynasty)
Zealots: 4, 39, 56
Cafe Very Special Forces (Dynasty)
General Manager Wannabees
Frozen Tundra (Dynasty)
Instinctive
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic

Postby Indibuck » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:05 am

Well, we made it to the end of the draft. Thanks to everyone for making this go as smoothly as possible.

All owners must cut their rosters to 32 players before we can open the waiver wire, then free agency. I would like all cuts to be done by 6/9 please... That gives you a week to make some decisions. If cuts are done sooner, we will open up the waiver wire sooner. Although the last few picks may not be in on flea yet, we will get them in. Please make sure to look at your roster and double check that we have loaded the correct player onto your roster... Devil Doc has done a great job with this so far, but it's your team, so double check the work.

Either Devil Doc or I will give 48 hours notice on when waivers will be open, both here at the Cafe and on flea.

As always, PM me or Doc with any questions. Thanks again for a smooth draft, and good luck this year.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)

Postby Dolfan19 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:44 pm

Indibuck wrote:Well, we made it to the end of the draft. Thanks to everyone for making this go as smoothly as possible.

All owners must cut their rosters to 32 players before we can open the waiver wire, then free agency. I would like all cuts to be done by 6/9 please... That gives you a week to make some decisions. If cuts are done sooner, we will open up the waiver wire sooner. Although the last few picks may not be in on flea yet, we will get them in. Please make sure to look at your roster and double check that we have loaded the correct player onto your roster... Devil Doc has done a great job with this so far, but it's your team, so double check the work.

Either Devil Doc or I will give 48 hours notice on when waivers will be open, both here at the Cafe and on flea.

As always, PM me or Doc with any questions. Thanks again for a smooth draft, and good luck this year.

Well, the Blizzard division is all down to 32... :-B
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 53)

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Dolfan19 wrote:
Indibuck wrote:Well, we made it to the end of the draft. Thanks to everyone for making this go as smoothly as possible.

Well, the Blizzard division is all down to 32... :-B

I just made my cuts. But Jameson doesn't want me to spend the time looking at the rest of the Division. So, time for another bartender!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Previous

Return to Frozen Tundra Dynasty League