16-team Dynasty IDP league, inaugural season. $45 entry - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

16-team Dynasty IDP league, inaugural season. $45 entry

Moderator: Football Moderators

16-team Dynasty IDP league, inaugural season. $45 entry

Postby yilduz » Mon May 06, 2013 11:55 am

I've opened a new IDP dynasty league at myfantasyleague. I need a few more owners to fill the league and get the draft (slow draft) going. It's a 16-team league, we all like to play year-round.

The league fee is $45 (leaguesafe). Payouts are:
-weekly highest score: $15
-league champion: $300
-second place: $155.
So, if you get the highest score in the league any three weeks, you've made back your entry fee, any more than that and you're profiting.

Starting roster is: QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, DT, DE, DE, LB, LB, LB, CB, CB, S, S, CB/S, K, P.

The scoring rules are here: (edit) It won't let me post the link. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a link. The scoring rules are set up in a way that defensive players can be just as valuable as offensive players, so that there are a variety of strategies.

I've run a league exactly like this one the past few years, but wanted a more flexible site, and a pay league to ensure I'm getting serious owners, so I'm starting over... but the rules in this league are built on the trial and error of a previous league. This setup works very well and allows for many different strategies.

Only a couple spots left. Let me know if you're interested.
yilduz
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds