2013 Draft chatter - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

2013 Draft chatter

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Re: 2013 Draft chatter

Postby Santacruzer » Thu May 16, 2013 12:57 am

I'm holding off on making my 2nd round pick for a little bit - Working on a trade offer.

One of us should have a pick in before too long!

I can't wait for the season to start!!
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayday » Thu May 16, 2013 8:46 am

mutantseabass wrote:Jay also doesnt take a WR, but helps his cause out with a "homer" pick.(Nice pick though Jay)

Hey! That's only my...third...Bengal. :-b I was happy to take him though. He was the best available IMO.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby jayday » Thu May 16, 2013 8:48 am

If anyone is looking to trade back in the 2nd round, send me a PM with what you're looking for in return.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby SeaWolf » Thu May 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Hey Flots, did you jump a head of me to grab him since I have Turbin. :-C
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby mutantseabass » Thu May 16, 2013 3:38 pm

SeaWolf wrote:Hey Flots, did you jump a head of me to grab him since I have Turbin. :-C

Or because you miss Marshawn Lynch!?!?' :-b

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SeaWolf » Thu May 16, 2013 3:40 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:Hey Flots, did you jump a head of me to grab him since I have Turbin. :-C

I do not think I ever had Lynch. :-?
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Thu May 16, 2013 3:42 pm

SeaWolf wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

I too was asking FNJ! :-b

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SeaWolf » Thu May 16, 2013 3:47 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:

I too was asking FNJ! :-b

Ahhh! :-b
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu May 16, 2013 6:44 pm

:-b

Nope. I didn't even notice that. I see Michael going in the 1st in a lot of Cafe leagues, and I know he has injury concerns and off the field issues, but a lot of people think he's the most complete/talented RB in the class. Obviously he'll only get to play if Lynch gets hurt, but I decided that his elite upside potential was worth gambling on. Also, Lynch is 27 and the guaranteed part of his contract ends after 2014. I think Michael could be the starter in 2015, and possibly sooner if Lynch gets hurt or if he gets suspended because of his upcoming DUI trial in June. ;-D

mutantseabass wrote:

:-b

I definitely made a mistake trading Lynch for Wallace straight up. I had opinions on both guys, and I ended up being wrong about both. I didn't think Lynch would duplicate his 2011 season, so I felt like he was a "sell high" type of guy. I thought Wallace would end up being a solid WR1, and I needed WR's in the worst way. So in hindsight, and based on their 2012 seasons, I definitely screwed up when I made that trade. But Wallace is only 26, and now he's by far the best WR on his team, so I think he could bounce back from last season. And I think he could end up being a starter for my team long after Lynch retires. So yeah, I miss Lynch a little, but I still have faith in Wallace. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby mutantseabass » Thu May 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Ive said it before and im sure I will again. I love the Zac Stacy pick. Nice grab Dolfin

On a side note. I would like to apologize in advance. I will not be around tomorrow to edit the players taken thread and will not be able to approve trades. Im sure Cap will have no problem approving the trades, I trust all of your judgements. I have never even had to consider any kind of Veto. Oh I trust Cap too :-b Its straight home from work and headed to a concert! ;-D

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Legion of Doom