2013 Draft chatter - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

2013 Draft chatter

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Re: 2013 Draft chatter

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue May 21, 2013 8:49 pm

mutantseabass wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:That's the 3rd time in my 4 rookie drafts that I picked Ellington (which means he'll be a huge bust :-b :-B :-o ). The only league I didn't get him in was a league where we draft college players for a farm team, and he was already picked in the farm draft a few years ago. In 2 leagues (including this one), I drafted him because I have R.Williams. In the other league I just needed RB help, and I thought he was the BPA when I picked him. I have 1 other rookie draft that hasn't started yet. Wonder if I'll end up picking him there? :-?

I'm crossing him off my lists in my next two rookie drafts! :-b

I don't blame anyone in this league if you just took him off your draft boards. :-b

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri May 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Just a heads up. I've been sending a message on FB to Dolfin each time that he's been up in this league and the flex-factor league. After his 24 hours expired, I sent him another message to let him know that. I got a response from a him a couple of hours ago:

Dolfin99 wrote:Man, sorry guys. I'll pick when I get home this afternoon.. But in the meantime, the next one up can pick.

I know that Dolfin said that it's OK if we skip him, but since the rookie draft is almost over and we're in no rush, I think we should just wait for him to pick. Thoughts? :-?

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby mutantseabass » Fri May 24, 2013 4:00 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:Just a heads up. I've been sending a message on FB to Dolfin each time that he's been up in this league and the flex-factor league. After his 24 hours expired, I sent him another message to let him know that. I got a response from a him a couple of hours ago:

Dolfin99 wrote:Man, sorry guys. I'll pick when I get home this afternoon.. But in the meantime, the next one up can pick.

I know that Dolfin said that it's OK if we skip him, but since the rookie draft is almost over and we're in no rush, I think we should just wait for him to pick. Thoughts? :-?

I'm fine with letting him pick, it's the 4th round and we have the time.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Sun May 26, 2013 6:16 am

Sorry for the delay. Road trip to Chicago for BIL wedding.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Sun May 26, 2013 6:18 am

BTW, Glennon was a steal going this late. Good pick.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Tue May 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Well that concludes our draft! Great draft, went very smooth. I have come to expect that every year with you guys! I will be opening up free agency as a first come first served as always on Monday June 3rd. This will give everyone time. Good luck to all this season!!

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Legion of Doom