National Collegiate Fantasy Football (using NFL players) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

National Collegiate Fantasy Football (using NFL players)

Moderator: Football Moderators

National Collegiate Fantasy Football (using NFL players)

Postby NCFF Commish » Wed May 15, 2013 10:40 pm

The NCFF is a unique and challenging fantasy football dynasty league. We use NFL players, but the league is designed to mimic the college football environment. The league includes multiple conferences, rivalries, recruiting, bowl games, and a national championship tournament. Further, we only use the youngest NFL stars, so successful coaches will have to have an eye for talent and the tenacity to win competitve recruiting battles.

Forum keeps me from posting league url, so let me know your email address and I will provide you more info.
NCFF Commish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: National Collegiate Fantasy Football (using NFL players)

Postby NCFF Commish » Thu May 16, 2013 6:19 am

Site is

ncffcommish
Dot
Wix
Dot
Com
Slash
ncff
NCFF Commish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby NCFF Commish » Fri May 17, 2013 1:52 pm

Update: Someone has asked me about payment for the league. This league will use LeagueSafe, and I have confirmed that LeagueSafe can support "as many owners as you can throw at us."
NCFF Commish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby NCFF Commish » Wed May 22, 2013 4:35 pm

As requested, the league site now has a set of rules and settings to download and review. The league URL can be found in a message above in this same thread.

There are a lot of settings changes that occur as the league moves from 20 to 30 paying coaches, so I have created a separate document for each.

We have already had two coaches join this week and we expect more to be joining soon.
NCFF Commish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby NCFF Commish » Fri May 24, 2013 12:09 pm

After only nine days, the NCFF already has its first three coaches signed up to play. And I have another contact who I consider to be probable to joining this league soon.

In addition, I have heard from a couple of individuals from message boards who have shown some level of interest but have not yet committed. In fact, one of these people has responsded to this message board.

And keep in mind that this league has a free version that is very similar to those paying to play, so if you want to try it out for free we can handle that!

I hope everyone enjoys a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend. Be sure to remember those who have sacrificed their lives to protect our nation.
NCFF Commish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby NCFF Commish » Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 am

The NCFF continues to grow. Check it out.
NCFF Commish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby NCFF Commish » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:58 pm

NCFF Commish wrote:The NCFF is a unique and challenging fantasy football dynasty league. We use NFL players, but the league is designed to mimic the college football environment. The league includes multiple conferences, rivalries, recruiting, bowl games, and a national championship tournament. Further, we only use the youngest NFL stars, so successful coaches will have to have an eye for talent and the tenacity to win competitve recruiting battles.

http://www.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/72916

The NCFF has now launched its MFL site, so you can look around and get a better feel of how this league works.

The league is up to 5 coaches. There are lots of free teams too if you wish to play for free. Check it out!
NCFF Commish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds