We're excited to launch EGS Sim- the latest in our Every Given Sunday fantasy football leagues. Modeled after the NFL, EGS Sim is a full-IDP money league w/ a weighted scoring system. The format's target fantasy player is the competitive, active fantasy football addict.
League Bylawshttp://football6.myfantasyleague.com/20 ... 44400&O=26
League Scoringhttp://football6.myfantasyleague.com/20 ... 44400&O=09
* $60 annual league fee; 100% payout; $1,780 in total prize money via fair/rewarding payout structure; LeagueSafe
* 32 teams divided among 2 conferences, each with its own player universe
* 12 week intra-conference regular season with a 12 year deep rotation; weeks 1 through 12
* 4 week postseason; weeks 13 through 16
* 50 player Active Team, 3 player Injured Reserve
* Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1 DT, 2 DE, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S, 1 DT/LB/CB/S
* Contract Salaries; cap is $100m/team
* Contract Years; cap is 100 years/team
* Salary Cap Penalties
* Off-Season GM Contract Admin options; i.e., 1 x Franchise Tag, 1 x Extension, 1 x Amnesty, 1 x First Round RFA Tender, 1 x Second Round RFA Tender
* Weighted/Balanced scoring format; i.e., all positions are valuable
* Inaugural Veteran/Rookie Auction; 24 hour high-bid clock; proxy bids; to commence at 12 PM EST two days after league fills, no earlier than Tuesday, May 28th
* 5 round annual EGS Draft for subsequent seasons; 12 hour selection clock; to be held the Monday following the NFL Draft
* Commissioner Triumvirate; 3-headed governing body to promote checks/balances, committee approach to high-level decisions, long-term league viability
For complete details, please refer to the official Bylaws located at Reports > Rules > League Bylaws.
Franchises are awarded post-interview via first-come-first-served to paying league members.
Please post all questions in this forum; I will answer them here for all to see.
Please PM me if interested in joining our community (after you digest the Bylaws).
Last edited by fata13xception on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:33 am, edited 3 times in total.