Draft ?..I'm in a GREAT position - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Draft ?..I'm in a GREAT position

Moderator: Football Moderators

Draft ?..I'm in a GREAT position

Postby hobo » Wed May 29, 2013 8:24 am

Im on the clock with the 1.08
1.TAustin
2. Eddie Lacy (my pick)
3. G. Bernard
4. Montee Ball
5. DeHopkins
6. Le'veon Bell
7. Jos Randall ( way early-BIG REACH)
8- me on clock.......

I'm set this year
qb-Brees, C.Palmer
rb-A.Foster, D.Sproles, DMAC, Matthews, E.Lacywr-B.Marshall, Fitz, J.Nelson, Colston, Cord Pattersonte-J.Graham, Rudolph

So im looking at taking a flier on M.LAttimore & placing him on IR for this year and HOPE
or C.Patterson, or my sleeper pick A.Dobson. But I also have the 1.11 & 1.16 rookie picks as well.

Let me hear from you good folks.......Who is your "draft" fav player still available from above..
and BTW, 16 team Dynasty league, PPR(1 pt per recep)
Last edited by hobo on Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
hobo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Draft ?..I'm in a GREAT position

Postby Indibuck » Wed May 29, 2013 8:45 am

Patterson is the easy choice for me here... He has the highest upside of any player in the rookie class, albeit with a lower floor than Hopkins and others. But at the 1.08 he's easily worth the risk for the huge potential payoff.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)

Postby wtr23 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:52 am

1.08 Patterson - he won't make to 1.11, high risk/reward
1.11 Lattimore - In the rookie drafts I've seen this is right around where Lattimore is taken
1.16 Dobson - he's most likely to fall to this position of the three, might even make it to middle of the second but I'd take him here

Latavius Murray is a guy I'd take, he could see some action this year if DMC goes down. Dennis Johnson is a guy flying under the radar... he went undrafted but signed with Houston, much like one of their other running backs :-) If tate is shipped out his stock rises. Other guys I like: Charles Johnson (WR - GB), Chris Harper (WR - SEA), but these are mid to late round picks.
(sig by soty)
wtr23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 224)

Postby hobo » Wed May 29, 2013 9:25 am

GREAT stuff/input guys. Thanks... I like that kid Murray in Oak as well..... Let's hear some more....
hobo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby hobo » Thu May 30, 2013 7:08 am

ok, I took C. Patterson WR with 1.08. The guy following took M. Lattimore..

I will be up in another pick AGAIN.
so what has transpired is:
1. Tav Austin
2. Eddie Lacy (me)
3. Gio Bernard
4. Montee Ball
5. DeHopkins
6. Le'Veon Bell
7. Jos Randle (BIG stretch!)
8. Cord Patterson (me)
9. Marcus Lattimore
10. on the clock
11. ME again (I did lots of trades LOL) Thinking abt Rob Woods WR, A.Dobson WR, Marcus Wheaton WR, Justin Hunter WR... Eifert TE is avail but I have J.Graham & Kyle Rudolph. Plus nothing at the QB sticks out... AND I have the 1.16 pick as well, but then Im DONE for this draft...Gotta make the 1.11 & 1.16 count... Thoughts???

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.. Will check back soon to see replies/ideas..
hobo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu May 30, 2013 3:45 pm

hobo wrote:ok, I took C. Patterson WR with 1.08. The guy following took M. Lattimore..

I will be up in another pick AGAIN.
so what has transpired is:
1. Tav Austin
2. Eddie Lacy (me)
3. Gio Bernard
4. Montee Ball
5. DeHopkins
6. Le'Veon Bell
7. Jos Randle (BIG stretch!)
8. Cord Patterson (me)
9. Marcus Lattimore
10. on the clock
11. ME again (I did lots of trades LOL) Thinking abt Rob Woods WR, A.Dobson WR, Marcus Wheaton WR, Justin Hunter WR... Eifert TE is avail but I have J.Graham & Kyle Rudolph. Plus nothing at the QB sticks out... AND I have the 1.16 pick as well, but then Im DONE for this draft...Gotta make the 1.11 & 1.16 count... Thoughts???

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.. Will check back soon to see replies/ideas..

I think WR is probably your best option at 1.11, and I'd add Keenan Allen to the list that you're considering. Allen & Hunter have the highest ADP's on all the rankings/drafts that I've seen, and you might be able to get one of Woods/Wheaton/Dobson at 1.16. I'd also consider Christine Michael - RB, SEA at 1.16. A lot of people think that he's the best all-around RB in the draft. He's stuck behind Lynch & Turbin right now, but Lynch is 27 and the guaranteed part of his contract ends after 2014, so Michael could be starting in 2 years. Good luck! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby nate22 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:26 am

Allen or Stacy Id say, tough call given your depth, may as well just bank on who you think has the best chance at long term success...when in doubt in dynasty I go WR, but thats just me :-D Sure up TE at 16, have everyone begging you for one in coming years.
nate22
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions