Who's Coming Back For Year 8! (League Is Now FULL!) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous

Who's Coming Back For Year 8! (League Is Now FULL!)

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, Santacruzer, Football Moderators

Who's Coming Back For Year 8! (League Is Now FULL!)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri May 31, 2013 2:40 am

Hey everyone. Another great year in the books. Thanks to everyone who made it possible & congrats again to Bagel for winning the title. That's back-to-back titles for Bagel, so we gotta kick his butt this year! ;-D

Who's coming back for year 8? I'm definitely keeping the league going for year 8. I love the unique settings of the league. ;-D

Like usual, we'll be starting our draft on or around July 4th weekend. ;-D

I'll send everyone a PM (and an email if I have it). We're in no rush, but please post your year 8 intentions here whenever you have a chance. ;-D

I'm in for sure. ;-D

In 4 Year 8 ;-D
flotsamnjetsam
Santacruzer
scottaa1
thriftyrocker
Free Bagel
logan
aaawall91
mutantseabass
Dolfin99
moochman

Not Returning :,-(
stomperrob

Yet To Decide :-?

;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who's Coming Back For Year 8!

Postby Santacruzer » Fri May 31, 2013 6:57 am

I'm in ;-D
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby scottaa1 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:33 am

<annoying oversized graphic removed>

I'll stick around.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby thriftyrocker » Fri May 31, 2013 8:46 am

;-D
thriftyrocker

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Free Bagel » Fri May 31, 2013 9:49 am

I'd like to stick around, however I will be out of the country from July 4th - July 27th, and then moving across country the week after that.

I should have internet most of the time, but there may be full days or series of days where I'm without it during that span.

As long as we can have an alternate set up for me or I can send some kind of pre-rank list every so often I think I can make it work, but let me know if you guys want to use it as an excuse to remove me from the league so someone else can have a shot at winning one of these things :-b
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby stomperrob » Fri May 31, 2013 10:46 am

Afraid I'm gonna have to bail, just spread way too thin so I'm gonna just concentrate on my dynasty leagues this year - dropping my Cafe redrafts and non-Cafe dynasties.

Hope that doesn't leave ya in a bind, enjoyed this league - great group of guys!
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby logan » Fri May 31, 2013 1:30 pm

i'm in
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby aaawall91 » Fri May 31, 2013 2:40 pm

I'll be back, I'm pretty busy in June, but after that I'm flexible and in no hurry to get this done, we have plenty of time before the season to try to accommodate others needs ;-D
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri May 31, 2013 3:30 pm

Santacruzer wrote:I'm in ;-D

;-D

scottaa1 wrote:<annoying oversized graphic removed>

I'll stick around.

;-D

thriftyrocker wrote:;-D

;-D

Free Bagel wrote:I'd like to stick around, however I will be out of the country from July 4th - July 27th, and then moving across country the week after that.

I should have internet most of the time, but there may be full days or series of days where I'm without it during that span.

As long as we can have an alternate set up for me or I can send some kind of pre-rank list every so often I think I can make it work, but let me know if you guys want to use it as an excuse to remove me from the league so someone else can have a shot at winning one of these things :-b

You're not getting out that easy! :-b I think it's no problem having an alternate set up for you (and anyone else who might need one), and as always, you (or anyone else) can send a fellow owner or the alternate(s) "some kind of pre-rank list every so often". You're in brutha! ;-D

stomperrob wrote:Afraid I'm gonna have to bail, just spread way too thin so I'm gonna just concentrate on my dynasty leagues this year - dropping my Cafe redrafts and non-Cafe dynasties.

Hope that doesn't leave ya in a bind, enjoyed this league - great group of guys!

Sorry to hear that stomper, but I understand 100%. This won't leave us in a bind at all. I have a list of a few people that have shown interest in this league in the past, so finding a replacement shouldn't be a problem. ;-D

logan wrote:i'm in

;-D

aaawall91 wrote:I'll be back, I'm pretty busy in June, but after that I'm flexible and in no hurry to get this done, we have plenty of time before the season to try to accommodate others needs ;-D

;-D

List updated! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)

Postby Dolfin99 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:34 pm

I'm in. ;-D
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -1)

Next

Return to Cafeholics Anonymous