Startup Free ESPN 12 team DYNASTY H2H Points league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Startup Free ESPN 12 team DYNASTY H2H Points league

Moderator: Football Moderators

Startup Free ESPN 12 team DYNASTY H2H Points league

Postby Colt1235 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 pm

New 12 Team H2H Points Dynasty League

Settings: games .espn. go. com /ffl/ leaguesetup/ settings? leagueId = 34591

***add h t t p : / /
*** remove spaces from the link

I'm looking for owners that are in for the long run. There will be a one time offline draft. The picks will be posted on a thread on the homepage, and each pick will have a 24 hour time limit. If owners have a habit of missing the deadline they will be replaced. I will notify each person via email every time it is their turn to pick.

In addition to the regular draft, either this season or next season depending on how quickly the draft gets finished, there will be an extended roster draft. Each team will have another roster of up to 5 players. The players eligible are those who have played 12 or less career NFL games. Once a player reaches that amount, the team owner will have 1 week to add that player to his main roster or the player will become a FA. This draft will be held after each year's real NFL entry draft.

If you would like to join, I will not simply add you if you leave your email. Give me some sort of proof that you will be an active owner and will be able to complete an offline draft in a timely manner. Leave a link to a team(s) that you are currently in/have been in. It doesn't even have to be for football. Just show how dedicated you will be to your team.

All I ask in an owner is that he is able to complete the offline draft, sets his lineups and responds to trade offers. I also strongly suggest that you talk on the chatbox during the season.
Colt1235
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Startup Free ESPN 12 team DYNASTY H2H Points league

Postby Colt1235 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:20 pm

If you have any questions email me at coltonwatkins88@gmail. com
Colt1235

Postby redfox33 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:11 pm

I sent a request to you, have not herd anything but see couple others have joined. Did I send it wrong? redfox33
redfox33
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafeholic

Postby Colt1235 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 pm

You emailed me right? I sent you the invite to the same email. Do you have an ESPN account or is it through a different email?
Colt1235

Return to Classifieds