Michael Crabtree - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions

Michael Crabtree

Moderator: Football Moderators

Michael Crabtree

Postby weig0132 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:36 am

I am currently doing a slow draft for a new dynasty league. 24 man rosters, with 12 teams, and 3 starting WR's. Just curious when people think it would be a good time to grab Michael Crabtree for future years.
weig0132
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 43)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Michael Crabtree

Postby mzkp54 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:33 pm

weig0132 wrote:I am currently doing a slow draft for a new dynasty league. 24 man rosters, with 12 teams, and 3 starting WR's. Just curious when people think it would be a good time to grab Michael Crabtree for future years.

I think considering all the information, I'd wait until I had my entire starting lineup filled in. Wouldn't want to have to count on him in a new start up. But at the same time, I doubt I'd end up with him because of that mentality
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 233)

Postby Perfectibilist » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:22 pm

weig0132 wrote:I am currently doing a slow draft for a new dynasty league. 24 man rosters, with 12 teams, and 3 starting WR's. Just curious when people think it would be a good time to grab Michael Crabtree for future years.

As early as you would have to take him, I would recommend against "targeting" him unless he really starts to fall. I still think he should go before ANY rookies, and somewhere right around or before when guys like Roddy White and Andre Johnson are taken.
Thanks to Freyaka for the sig!
Perfectibilist
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Gibbs Baby!!! » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:47 pm

I'd say he's worth a pick near round 10 with what you're describing. And I'd be picking up Tavon Austin before him. Just my opinion.
"We couldn’t do diddley poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked." ~ James Ernest Mora
Gibbs Baby!!!
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 415)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Its always hard to say where a good place to take him. You just have the feeling in your gut that he is a good deal at that spot. I think I would take him as a wr 3 and count on my #4 and #5 for until he heals. Where that is I dont know. Just got to see how the draft goes
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions