Who to keep and another question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions

Who to keep and another question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who to keep and another question

Postby Bherman13 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:03 am

I'm in a 12 team ppr keeper league. We get our keepers for 3 seasons, and then the draft board resets. This fall will start the 5th year of this league, so we will be picking our keepers for the next two seasons.

Here is my current roster

QB- Kaepernick, Cutler
RB- Lynch, TRich, R Bush, Reece
WR- AJ Green, Cobb, T Smith, DX, Tate, Andre Roberts
TE- Graham
Def- Seattle, Cincy
K- Tucker

I'm keeping Graham for sure. Chose Green over Cobb... and now I'm struggling with Lynch or TRich. Lynch was #5 RB in our scoring while TRich was #8. What do you guys think?

Also... I'm looking to make some trades for draft picks. The guy with the first overall pick has a horrid team.
QB- Tannehill, Fitzpatrick
RB- Law Firm, Bell, Turner, Tate, Hunter, Jennings, LSH
WR- Julio Jones, Lloyd, Smith (CAR), Givens
TE- Allen, Finley
DEF- 49ers
K- Vinatieri

I'm thinking of offering him Kaep and R Bush (and a VERY late draft pick) for his first overall pick. That gives him the top QB not being kept (I'm assuming. Most of the guys here are QB happy) and Bush is a projected first rounder after keepers. He would have 3 respectable keepers and I would get to take Foster, Spiller or Martin. Whoever the runner up doesn't keep. Does this seem like a fair trade?
Bherman13
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Who to keep and another question

Postby Indibuck » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:30 am

TRich, Green, and Graham are all great anchors for your squad.

I think that is a fair trade offer to make for the 1.01, although it might take you bumping Bush up to Lynch if I was the team with the 1.01.

If I were you, I would have no problem with that if Foster, Spiller, and Martin were all available for that 1.01.... and I would select Martin.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 157)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who to keep and another question

Postby nate22 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Trade him whichever one for #1.....let him decide...takes the burden off you and makes the deal seem sweeter for him.
nate22
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Dynasty & Keeper Questions