Brand New 10 Team Auction Keeper League! The AFFL! Looking f - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Brand New 10 Team Auction Keeper League! The AFFL! Looking f

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brand New 10 Team Auction Keeper League! The AFFL! Looking f

Postby cmp343 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:10 am

Hello everyone, I am starting a brand new 10 team Auction keeper league on ESPN that I hope can become a great league for many years to come. Here are some rules for the new league.

Free Agent Auctions: Free agent auctions will run every Wednesday through Sunday at 11 am. You have to bid on free agents to pick them up. You have only $250 to spend so use it wisely, once it's gone you won't be able to pick up any more players.

Keepers:

Each team can keep 2 players per season with a 15% increase on what you paid for him this year. For example, if I drafted Arian Foster for $54 in the auction this season. I can keep him for 2014 with a 15% increase. 54 times 15% is 8.1. Everything is rounded up so Foster would be kept for $63 in 2014. The $63 would come off your $200 budget for the 2014 draft. The increase does go up if you keep your player again for another year. If I wanted to keep Foster for 2015 after next season, the increase would be 20% and not 15%. Every keeper will be kept for a minimum of $10. If you picked up a player for $1 this year and want to keep him for next year he automatically jumps to $10.

Playoffs

There will be two five team divisions. The top two teams from each division will advance to the playoffs. First week of playoffs is the division championships and the second week is the league championship.

Here are the rosters:
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
FLEX
TE
K
D
8 Bench spots.

Scoring is 6 pts for a passing touchdown and partial points for yards will be used.

If you would like a spot please reply.
cmp343
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Brand New 10 Team Auction Keeper League! The AFFL! Looki

Postby MattPaz22 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi
I would like to join as long as it is free of charge no fee and am in. Email me at mattpaz22@yahoo.com
Thanks
Matt Paz
MattPaz22
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 5)

Postby cmp343 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:28 pm

Nope, no entry fee. Hoping for a fun competitive active league. Invite sent your way.
cmp343
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby MRiH » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:36 pm

This sounds very interesting and I would like to join but I'm not sure I quite understand the FA pickups.

My email is grungemaster@yahoo.com
MRiH
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 78)

Postby cmp343 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:42 am

Invite sent. The Free Agent Auction process is pretty simple. Every week every team has an equal shot to get all players on the waiver wire. You have to submit a bid to pick them up. You have $250 for the entire season. If you bid $10 to pick up a player and the next guy bids $5 he's yours.
cmp343
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby MRiH » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:43 pm

Thank you. That I understand but is the budget $250 post-draft? How many players are actually drafted onto the roster? Can free agents be kept on the team for next year? And last but not least,
Are you not rewarded the FA until Sunday?

Thanks
MRiH
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 78)

Postby cmp343 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Post draft you will get $250. You will be drafting 18 players to the roster. Yup, free agents can be kept as well. Free Agents will be awarded Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
cmp343
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Classifieds