Ahmad Bradshaw - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ahmad Bradshaw

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ahmad Bradshaw

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Colts, Ahmad Bradshaw talking contract
By Terry McCormick | National Football Post – 2 hours 8 minutes ago

The Indianapolis Colts are in contract talks with veteran running back Ahmad Bradshaw, according to a report from USA Today.

Bradshaw was productive for six years with the New York Giants, a run that included two Super Bowl victories, but has recently undergone surgery for foot and ankle problems.

The Colts could use a reliable running back with experience to go with Donald Brown, Vick Ballard and Delone Carter.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colts-ahma ... --nfl.html

I have always admired Bradshaws style of play. You used to think Brandon Jacobs was the bull but when you watch Bradshaw he brings that nasty mow you over style of play to when he needs to but has the ability to cut and out run you for the TD to. I believe he can be a real asset to a team in need of a split back that will make sure your #1 is no slouch. He protects well. He can hit the middle. Has great hands out of the back field. He just gets hurt.

If the team that takes him can give him a little rest I think he can be great value.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Ahmad Bradshaw

Postby Kavik23 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:22 am

Yea the colts could use him and that style of play. He will make them more balanced.
Kavik23
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby Mr.Joshua » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Colts agreed to terms with RB Ahmad Bradshaw, formerly of the Giants, on a one-year contract.
Provided Bradshaw can keep his ever-troublesome feet in working order, it's a strong signing for the Colts, who have perhaps the league's least impressive stable of runners. One of Donald Brown and Delone Carter is now certain to be cut loose before final cuts, while Vick Ballard is off scholarship. A complete back when he's healthy, Bradshaw can contribute on third downs, execute near the goal-line and stone oncoming rushers in pass protection. He's not durable enough to be an every-down back, but could easily lead Indy's running back corps in snaps. Related: Vick Ballard, Giants
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 233)

Postby Guru13 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:26 pm

As every Ballard owner shakes his head..
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)

Postby preeti222 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:26 am

Talk about Bradshaw drops Ballard right now
preeti222
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 14)

Postby CBMGreatOne » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:04 pm

No question this is a fairly devastating blow to Ballard's offseason stock and I'm a Ballard owner in a league where I was salivating over the possibility of keeping him for the minimum.

Still, Bradshaw's chronic foot/lower leg problems make me pretty skeptical he can A: handle a 15+ touch workload or B: make it through a 16 game season. I still like Ballard as a minimum keeper as he's likely to have week to week flex appeal and he still has a significant chance to be the starter at some point in the season.

I expect Bradshaw will be a borderline top 20ish play for as long as he's healthy, but I'd be looking to sell high if he gets off to a fast start.
CBMGreatOne
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby stomperrob » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:56 pm

New Colts RB Ahmad Bradshaw to begin training camp on PUP list
Jul. 24, 2013
Written by Mike Chappell

The Indianapolis Colts will be without running back Ahmad Bradshaw and safety John Boyett for the start of training camp.

Bradshaw, a free-agent acquisition in June, has been placed on the physically unable to perform list while he continues to recover from January surgery on his right foot. Boyett, a sixth-round draft pick, was placed on the non-football injury list as he continues his rehabilitation from surgery on both of his knees while he was a senior at Oregon.

Both players count against the Colts’ 90-player training camp roster and can be activated whenever they gain medical clearance. Boyett’s placement on the NFI list is due to his medical situation occurring before he joined the team.

The Colts report to Anderson University Saturday for the start of camp.

Bradshaw offered an up-beat tweet shortly after the Colts announced the roster moves.

“For all y’all believers, just know tht I will b ready to rock. Come regular season. So, thank u, and keep believing. God-bless!’’ he wrote.

con't...

more: http://www.indystar.com/article/2013072 ... ck_check=1
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Return to Football Talk